16: Trapped

Scott's POV

Mitch and I were hiding in the closet.
Travis was outside the window with a gun.
I called the police.
"Hello?! Yes, there is a crazy man... w-with a gun!! Ou-outside my window and he i-is trying to kill my boyfriend and I-I. P-Please h-hurry!!" I yelled into the phone.

The cops came a bit too late, and Travis already was in the house.
We didn't know it though.
We didn't realize our front door was unlocked.
All of a sudden, the closet door swings open.
Mitch starts crying.
I don't know what to do.
We're trapped.
Where do I go?
Mitch jumps out of my arms and runs out of the closet, running past Travis.
Travis chased after him, and I chased after Travis.
Mitch ran out of the house and locked himself in his car, and started driving.
Leaving me at the house, alone with Travis.
Mitch calls me.
"Scott, I-I'm not Le-leaving you... I-I have a pl-plan..." he stutters. "T-tell T-Travis to meet m-me at S-Starbucks. P-please." Mitch says and instantly hangs up.
"Travis, Mitch is going to Starbucks." I say.
"And? Why should I care?"
"Because you came here for him."
"No Scott, I came here for you." He says, locking the house door behind him.
"W-what do you mean?" I ask, scared.
"Mitch loves you, more than he ever loved me. And I want that to change." He says.
"T-Travis, we can work things out... p-p-..." he put his hand over my mouth and grinned.

The cops got here and broke down the door.
Travis pulled up a fist and punched me square in the face a couple of times, making everything feel dizzy and weird. It felt like I was drunk.
Like I was going to black out.
The cops offered to help, but I resisted.
I had to get to Mitch.
The cops took one of Travis's hands and tried to get the other. But he swung at me again, this time making my vision blurry.
I ran out of the house, stumbling into my car and driving to Starbucks.
I finally got there to see Mitch crying, at an empty table.
I get out and run to him.
"M-mit...Mitchy.. t-Travis is... is gett-getting arrested.." I stutter.
I can't feel my face at all, but I'm hoping Mitch is okay.
"Scott!! What happened?!" He gasped. "Travis?! Did he do this?!"
I nodded. "But I-I'm okay.. I promise. He's getting a-arrested. I think..." I say.
I see a man run, it looks like Travis. Oh no...

A/N: Here's today's chapter!!
I'll update tomorrow!! Love y'all!! Ttyl!!💗💗