4

Nine Days 'Til Christmas (Part One) - I Guess I'll Suck Your Dick.

Troye's pov

"It's not fucking funny, Allie. It's gonna scar," I fuss to Allie, showing her my arse through my backup mobile. My other phone now being rubbish after what Krampus did to it. Though, because I couldn't explain to Mum and Dad that a demon broke my mobile and carved my ass, they simply just saw it as another one of my fits.

Allie snickers, "Oh, but it is. Have fun trying to get dick now with the word stop printed on you."

I groan, pulling the camera away and falling back on my bed.

"I should get a tattoo over it or something," I mutter.

"Yeah, have it say 'do not' right over the scar." She gawks, clapping her hands together as if she just came up with the best idea ever. Maybe she did, but it would be foolish of me to let her know that.

"You are ridiculous," I grumble.

...

"Baby, what's got you all tense?" What may be my sixth Daddy murmurs, rubbing his palm over my arse.

I wince and hide my face in his neck, kissing his skin smoothly.

"'s nothing, don't worry about it." I mumble into his neck.

He sighs, pushing me back a bit, making me look at him.

"I will worry, if you're tense you're not on your game. When you see me you need to be on your game." He scolds, moving one of his hands to my hair and curling his fingers through my locks, daring to yank on it until I'm on the verge of tears. This is what I adore about Daddy Fernando, he doesn't hold back.

I nod, "Yes sir, what would you like from me today?"

He hums, curving his lips into a smirk.

"Suck Daddy until he's about to come then ride him... let him release in you..." He mutters in third point of view, his hand on my bum trailing around to my crotch. He only grazes his finger over my crotch, retracting his hand and setting it on his thigh. I nod along though there is no way in hell I would ever choosingly let someone ride me without a rubber.

Before I can respond an okay, he pushes me off of him. I crack a smile and get up on my knees in front of his small couch, unhooking the buttons of his trousers and tugging them down. I peek in his underwear and gasp over-dramatically, just the way he likes it. He's in love with the thought of having the biggest cock in all of London, so I let him think he does.

"Papi, you're so big."

He kicks my leg, "Offensive, T, you're miserably Australian, not Mexican."

I spring him free and moan out, "Ay coño Papi."

He groans as I take a hold of him from his base and lick a fat stripe up his cock. I giggle and kitten lick all around his head.

"That's right, I know some Spanish." I hum, looking up at him with amused eyes.

He tangles his fingers back in my hair and yanks, "Shut up and suck Daddy's cock."

I shrug, guessing I should. I mean, it's not like I have plans for another half hour.

Holding my tongue out, I drag it all over and around his veiny cock until he's whinging. Deciding enough subtle teasing is enough, I open my mouth wide and allow him to slide against my tongue and partially down my throat, my lips wrapping around him as I begin moving. I drag my tongue up as I pull off of him and sink back down as my head goes down and nose hits his belly.