14

Three Days 'Til Christmas - IThinkI*You.

Troye's pov

Not a single thing that morning either.

I've come to terms that I must have done something to upset him. Maybe it was because I didn't talk to Tyde.

"Hey, Tydels, you okay?" I ask, peeking my head in his room later in the afternoon.

He rolls over in bed, glaring at me.

"What do you want?" He mutters bitterly.

I frown, "I'm just wondering if you're okay... Are you?"

From the tear tracks down his cheeks, a big part of me believes he isn't.

"I'm fine," He snaps, "I would be much better if you'd leave me alone already."

I step into his room, shutting the door closed as I lean up against it.

"I'm sorry I upset you, I don't mean to. I'm always here for you though, even if you don't want me here." I manage to muster up a smile while he only seems to get angrier.

"Why would I want you here? Why would anyone want you here? You're fucking pathetic." He grumbles, slowly but surely making me crack more and more behind my bright smile.

"I'm still here for you. Um- is there anything I can do to try and fix what it is I've done to upset you? Do you want me to stop dating or- or like-"

"I want you to fucking leave, Troye! I don't want you here!" He shouts, making me flinch.

"Tyde- I-I'm sorry, I'm trying here." I stumble out, gulping harshly and fumbling my fingers at my sides.

He groans, sitting up and throwing a pillow at me.

"Get The Fuck Out!!"

...

alliebabie: what's wrong bb?

tryeo: nothing! :) i'm good, i'll call you tomorrow and we can hang out before christmas eve! ilu, g'night xx

My fingers shake as I type.

alliebabie: please please please call me if you need me. ilusm X

I lock my screen and turn off my lights, stumbling into bed on wobbly knees and sitting up against my headboard. The three empty bottles of red wine and wrappers from my many bars of dark chocolate clearly state what I've been up to the past three hours. My head is woozy and clouded while my heart aches and waits for someone.

"You're drunk." Is pointed out.

"And you're probably just a figure of my intoxicated imagination at this point," I murmur lazily, my voice lowered a few octaves.

He makes himself visible, sauntering up to my bed and sitting at the edge.

"I'm far from a figure of your imagination, sadly. Here," Krampus mutters and turns on my bedroom light.

I wince at the sudden bright light and shield my eyes from my ceiling.

"S-shit is bright," I slur, my eyes widening as I unintentionally drop my head down a bit.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I laugh, "I'm fucking great."

IThinkI*You.

"You're drunk and have clearly been crying."

I shrug, "So what?"

He sighs, "Is this because I didn't show up last night?"

I scoff, "No- God, no."

"It's- it's because- holy shit. What happened to your arm?!" I exclaim, staring right at the swelling burn on the muscle of his arm.

He freezes up a bit, snapping his fingers and making a silky black robe appear over his shoulders.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He dismisses.

I force myself to wake up a bit.

"No, I will worry. What the fuck happened to your arm?" I question, a panicked and concerned look etched over my face.

Who Hurt Him?

"It's Nothing You Need To Worry About." He speaks loud and clear.

"But I am worried. I-I care for you." I whisper through teary eyes.

"Well you shouldn't."

And just like that, he's gone. What the fuck?

I'm left drunk, crying, and confused beyond belief. In fact, I stay that way until I pass out sitting up with my head tossed to the side.