Part/Chapter 3 Cont..

THE NEXT DAY...

.

.
Aniyah's p.o.v

Trey and I awoke at 6:45. We did our hygiene. I wore some khaki pants, with a tiny hole in the side, I wore them almost every day. They was supposed to be fitted tight on my legs, but instead they fitted baggy. I wore my navy blue school uniform shirt under a big grey jacket that Dreamers provided. I also wore some navy blue washed out converses. they almost appeared as if they were meant to be white.

Trey,  wore his white uniform shirt under a royal blue nike hoodie, some capri khakis, and air forces 1, they looked a little yellow. After we got ready, we packed our book bags with clothes and chips and money. Together we had $56. It was about 7:20. We went downstairs were they fed us this nasty ass breakfast. It looked like some type of shit that dogs will eat. I think I'll skip...

The school bus dropped us at school at exactly 7:45. Our school starts at 8:00. We easily sneaked to the back of the school. We waited until It was lunch time. 12:20. I was hungry as fuck. Idk about Trey, but I was fuckin starving . 2 hours later, it was time for lunch. These hungry ass kids running and screamin ready to feed their mouths. Trey looks around for security while I make a run for it. I hop the gate separating the school from from the park. I go immediately to the park bathroom to change out of my school uniform.  Then Trey did the same. GOD I hope no one saw us.

After we changed we stood at a bus stop to take a metro bus. We stayed on until it took us to Aventura.