Part/Chapter 6

Hey guys.  Updating now. Thanks for voting and giving feedback.  I really appreciate it. Be sure to vote and comment for this chapter.

      Xoxo Shania! ♡

.

.

THE NEXT DAY

Unknown p.o.v

"DRUUNKKK IN LOOVEE.... AND WE'LL BE ALL NIGHT. AND EVERYTHING ALRIGHT. NO COMPLAINTS FROM MY BODY NO FLUORESCENT UNDER THESE LIGHTS , BOY, IM DRINKING.....IM SINGING ON THE MIC TIL MY VOICE HOARSE THEN I FILL THE TUB UP HALF WAY THEN RIDE IT WITH MY SURFBOARD, SURFBOARD, SURFBOARD, GRAINING ON THAT WOOD, GRAINING, GRAINING ON THAT WOOD.  IM SWERVING ON THAT,  SWERVING, SWERVING ON THAT BIG BODY, BEEN SERVING ALL THIS, SWERVE,  SURFING ALL IN THIS GOOD, GOOD" I sang out loud asf while driving in my blue 2012 Toyota Corolla.

I am on my way back to Miami!! Yaay. I've been in Georgia for what? 2 months.  Taking a vacation away from all the stress built up in my job, family everything.  I stayed in one of Atlanta greatest hotels. Nicest, biggest rooms, perfect food.It was a nice vacation but I have to admit I do miss miami. And my friends and parents . Although my parents have been getting on my ass because I bought this abandoned looking home in Aventura. 2 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms. I need to settle down and start my life. I'm 25 , I can do it.That house was very cheap in a nice neighborhood, so I grabbed the offer. It just needed to be fixed up. After its painted, and the windows are fixed, the outside appearance will look nice. Then I gotta work on the inside. After all of that, I can finally move my things out of the storages that I have and out of my parents home.Im soo excited. Once i get to miami, I'll go straight to my parents home to shower, and go check on the house. I've been in this car for 6 hours. The traffic isn't that bad. By 9am, I should be home. About 2 more hours left.

.

.

2 HOURS LATER

As I pulled up to the driveway I could smell the food being cooked. YESS. Mommy is cooking early in the morning. Getting things ready for Sunday dinner tonight.I pulled the key out of the ignition. I happily jumped out of the car, and pressed the button to lock it. Damn, I forgot bout them 2 suitcases in the back. Oh well, ill just get them when i come back home tonight . Once I check that my car is locked,  I ran up to the door, scrambling for my pink Minnie mouse house key. "Found it!!!" I shrieked with excitement. I couldn't wait to see my mommy. I got in and slammed the door. I threw my keys on the floor.  "MOMMYY" I yelled, running into the kitchen. lol I looked like a little teenager. "April, that's you sugar?" "Yes mama, you missed me .. or nah??" I asked her while hugging. "You better stop with that foolishness" she said pulling back from the hug laughing. "Yea, I missed you April, Your father and I could have used some of that energy you have to get some things done around here" she laughed while turning off the stove.  "I know I'm full of energy and always hyper" "Anyways,  where's daddy?" I sang while playing with my curls.  "Oh he's out in the back, watering the plants" she informed me. "Okay, imma go say hi and then go take a shower. I needa go check up on my house." I semi yelled walking to the back door. "There's that daughter of mine" Daddy said pulling me into a hug. "Hey daddy, I missed you" "I missed you too April" "What's up?" he asked. "Nothing, just came home so I could go shower and get dressed. I'm gonna go check up on that new house that I bought, and maybe I'm gonna go to the home depot to buy some paint so I can get started on the outside appearance" I informed him.  "Okay, well take care be safe" He told me, hugging me one last time. "Alright love you daddy" I said walking back in the house. I closed the door behind me, and ran upstairs.

I walked into my light pink and yellow room. Exactly how I left it, dirty. Like always. I took my phone out of my back pocket, and hooked it up to the charger.  I ignored the mess and walked to the closet. I decided to wear a white undershirt, a tan tight hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans and my tan uggs. I layed my clothes on my bed. I stripped, grabbed my towel, a shower cap and a ponytail. I went straight to the bathroom and cut on the warm water. I put my curly hair into a high messy bun and stepped into the shower. About 20 mins later, I was finished. I got out, wrapped the towel around me and ran to my bedroom.  I closed the door. Time to get ready.! I unwrapped the towel and dried off my skin. I lotion all over my body with Victoria's Secret Enchanted Apple. I put some vasaline on my freshly washed face. I then put on my Dove powered deodorant. I put on a pink bra, and pink panties. I squeezed into my jeans, put on my undershirt, then the jacket lastly my uggs. I found a belt that matches my jacket and my uggs, so I put that on. I looked for my black and pink at Iron, and plugged it on in the bathroom. I went back in my closet to get my black jelly purse. I put my sunglasses and my Beyoncé fragrance in it. I went to the bathroom to flat iron my now straight hair. I plugged it out put it back where I found it. I put on some lipgloss, and sprayed the matching perfume to "Enchanted Apple". I went through my jewelry and decided to wear some small hoops, a silver necklace and the matching bracelet. I grabbed my phone and the charger and put it in the purse. I grabbed my purse and looked in my full body mirror and damn I looked good. I almost looked like a white lady with my bright skin. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. "Bye momma, bye daddy" I yelled while picking up my keys that were on the floor. I walked out of of the house unlocking my car. I hopped in, put my purse in the passenger seat,  put on my seat belt, and put the keys in the ignition. I glared at the time it's now 11:34. If the traffic isnt too bad i should arrive at the house in no less than 30 minutes. 

.

.

.