Part/Chapter 4

Hey yall this is an update for you guysssss (:

Keep commenting and voting. love yall.

-Xoxo Shania♡♡

.

.

Aniyah's p.o.v

We stayed on the metro for about 3 hours, munching on the chips that were in our bags. Although the bus didn't allow eating or drinking, Trey and I still did it. We were too hungry.  "Excuse me ma'am, do you have the time?" Trey asked a lady sitting across from us.  "Damn , I ain't know I looked that old. I've never been called ma'am before" she said while letting out a little laugh. "Its 3:21" she told us while looking down at her cell phone. "Thanks" he replied.

A few moments later,  Trey falls asleep on my right shoulder. As time goes by, I see billboards that read "Welcome to Aventura". I wake Mr.Sleepyhead up. We decided to get off.  I pulled on the yellow cord that was above the seats. It signals the bus driver that we would like the bus to stop. Seconds after,  the bus slows down.

I got up and pulled down my shorts. Trey comes behind me and holds onto my waist as we walk off. We watch as the bus drive off.  "We did it" he whispers into my ear. I turn to face him. His hands on my waist as he kisses me. "What's next?" he asked. "I dunno Trey, I dunno".

.

.

.

I'll update again once this chapter gets 10 votes.  I appreciate every one whose voting and commenting!