Part/Chapter 5

THE SAME DAY...

ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER

.

.

Aniyah's p.o.v

We walked around the streets of Aventura. Wandering,  searching for somewhere to stay.  it's getting real dark."I don't think it was a good idea to leave Dreamers Aniyah" Trey whined. "Mann, I knew your ass should have stayed.  I knew you was gonna whine about this." I told him. "if you wanna go back then go back. But ME! I aint going back to that hell hole. I could never!!" I semi yelled, while tearing up.

"CHILL" he yelled back. "I mean, we have nowhere to go. What the fuck are we gonna do?" he said while he stopped walking. I just continued. He pulls me by my arm causing me to slow down. "Come here" he told me. I ignore his ass and continue to walk. He catches up to me and grabs my waist. Turning me around till I face him, tilt my head, bends down and places the sweetest kiss on my lips. I pull away confused.  "Why you keep kissing me? Since when did we turn into a couple?" I asked. "Since the first time I kissed you " he smirked. "Alright, whatever. But come on we gotta keep walking"

We walked for another half hour.  We came upon a abandoned looking house. "stay here, imma go see if the front door unlocked" Trey advised me. I stayed on the side walk while he quietly ran across the grass.  As he was doing that I noticed that there was a gate that looks unlocked leading to the backyard. "shit, its locked" he came back to tell me. "but look at that gate" I said pointing towards it. "Looks unlocked, can we try it?" I ask him. "Yea, but lemme go first. hold on to my hand Aniyah"

We went through the gate. I checked the back door, locked. Damn it. Trey saw an old chair and plopped down on it from exhaustion. "Damn, Im tired from all this walking you got me doing.. come sit on me babe."he smirked. I went over and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me like a blanket covering my body. "Babe? Ohh we calling eachother babe now?" I asked him. "Stop acting brand new. Both you and i knew you wanted me from the second you laid your beautiful eyes on me. and you knew I wanted you too." he told me while laughing. "So why all of a sudden you showing it now? When we were back in Dreamers you was NOT acting like this. So why n-". Before I could even finish my question he kissed me again shutting me up. Damn it felt soo good. I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. " I think I'm falling in love with you too." he said cheesin. "uuhh.. I didnt know I said that out loud.  My bad". I told him feeling embarrassed. " It's cool ma, you sleepy?" "yea" I yawned. I rested my head on his chest, playing with his curls, drifting to sleep. I felt his grip tighten. And thats the last thing I remembered.

.

.

Kay guys(: update for yall. And I made sure that its a little longer than usual. I hope that yall like it and make sure to comment,  tell me what you think and how I should improve my writing.  I would really appreciate it. Be sure to vote. if you have any ideas, kik me @ shaniadee.  Byeee

-Xoxo Shania!!