Part/Chapter 8

Vote and comment please (:

.

.

Aniyah's p.o.v

We all went to her blue car. I dont know what type of car it is but its kind of small but it's cute though. Both Trey and I went to the back of the car. I sat on the right, he sat on the left. We all buckled up and the woman started driving.  she didnt even tell us her name. She claims that she is taking us to Ihop, but how the hell do we know she not taking us to the police station or something?? Trey just holds my hand and rest his head on my shoulder. I peeped that his hands are sweaty, and every time they are sweaty that mean that he is nervous. He kisses me on my neck and lays his head back down on my shoulder smirking. 

About 20 minutes later, we pull up to a big blue and white building, shaped like a house with a blue pointed roof (sorry if I described that wrong,  causse I never been there before lol). The building marked IHOP in big white letters. As we were getting out, I noticed Trey take out the $56 we had, and put it in his back pocket.   We walked up into the building.

"Welcome to Ihop breakfast restaurant" The host said.

"Table for 3"? she asked

"Yes" Trey answered

"Table four is available for you guys, a waitress will be right with you guys" she said with a smile.

We walked to table and sat down , Trey and I sat on one side of the boothe, the woman sat on the other side.

I picked up the menu, and stared at it for a while. the lady cleared her throat and began speaking. 

"Um, Im April."

Trey and I nod our heads.

"So um, if you dont mind me asking, how did yall end up in a foster care?" She asked.

"I guess we dont mind" Trey said . He went first.

"Well, when I was little, around 7 my ma and father divorced. So my father left my mother and I by ourselves in atlanta. My mom never liked the A, so we moved to miami and had a little apartment.  She struggled to pay the bills. After I turned 11, she met a man named Joe. He helped with the bills and food and clothe.  he seemed nice, but he wasnt. Joe beat us every week. Every time something happened on his job or in general, he took all of his anger on us and beat us. We tried to leave but he wouldnt let us. On my 13th birthday he beat my mother to death. She was screaming, pleading him to stop. Somebody heard her, and called the police. After the police and ambulance came, they took my mothers dead body and arrested Joe. The police took me to be questioned and told me that Joe was going to be in jail for a while. They took me to Dreamers.  And there I met the most beautiful girl ive seen named Aniyah."

After he told the story April was crying and so was I. That is really sad how he experienced his mother death right before his eyes. Mid way of Trey's story, our waitress came and took our orders. She brought our food and we started eating.  While we was eating I told my story. By the time we was finished talking, we was finished eating. 

"Wow, both of your stories were sad. Im sooo sorry to hear." she said.

"So how old are you guys, and where are yall heading to now??" she asked.

"Im 16 turning 17 and Trey is 17 turning 18, and to be honest, We dont know where we are going now" I said.

"I can make a deal with you guys. That house that yall was sleeping at, is my house, I bought it couple months ago and im going to fix it up real purty. Ill let you guys stay until you get on your feet, but you have to help pay, at least half the mortgage. The mortgage is 776. I guess yall will have to get jobs or something. I work as a manager at Foot locker, but im still in school. Ill see what I can do for you guys, get yall some jobs. Or ill ask my boyfriend to help yall get jobs. He's an entrepreneur, he can help yall get jobs at his business. But hey, im 23 and im trying to be independent so maybe yall could follow in my footsteps." She said.

"Woow, thanks soo much April. We really appreciated your help." Trey said getting up to hug her. He sat back down and rubbed on my thigh.  The waitress came over. "Is that all" "Yes"

She handed Trey the recept, smiled, and walked away.

"I got it" Trey said pulling out the $56. "Nah man, its my treat" April said pulling out a 100 dollar bill she rest it on the recept and got up.

She told us that she was going to the Home Depot to buy some paint and things for the house.  I guess we with her for now. We got up and walked to her car. she unlocked the door from her keys, we got in and she started driving.

Updating soon.