Part/Chapter 7

A/N: I'm just letting you guys know that I am going to change the cover of the book. And I might try to add a picture of each character.  idk how to but I'll see what I can do!

April's p.o.v

It took me about 20 mins to arrive. Once I arrived,  I parked in the driveway.  I grabbed my purse and made my way out of my car. I locked my vehicle and ran towards the front door. Before I opened it, I glanced at the front yard. it looks like a piece of shit. The grass is brown, the mail box is rusty and crooked. The house is painted this brownish -grayish color. Eww, that's gonna change. I spun around to unlock the house.  I walked in and immediately I walked back out. That scent was like... dammnnnn. Did something die in here?? Woow. "let's try this again" I said out loud to myself. I walked back in and ran to crack a few windows.  Hopefully the scent will wear out. I walked around to each room to examine. Alright,  enough with inside.  Lemme go see how the backyard is.

Aniyah's p.o.v

I woke up sitting on Trey's lap. I yawned and got up. I pulled down my shorts while looking at Trey, he was still sleeping. Awww look how cute he looks. I was standing in front of him admiring his face, when the back door of the house flew open. "aahhh" I screamed. Trey flew up and stood right in front of me.  A very beautiful light skinned lady came out and closed the door. She was kinda short, but thick. She had on a khaki jacket with some jeans, and matching khaki pretty boots that I saw girls at my school wearing. When she saw us her face turned to a shocked look.

"Um, hi" she said.

"Hello" I replied.

"Hey" said Trey.

"Who are yall?, what are you doing here?" she asked

"Um , I'm Aniyah and this Trey." I said nervously. "We ran away". Trey told her. I gave him that look. God I swear he so damn stupid.  Why would you tell her that??She might try to send us back.

"Ran away??" she asked confused.

"what you mean, ran away from where?" she asked.  I stepped back and let Trey do the talking. He looked at me, smirked and began talking.

"Well um, we belong to this foster home,  I'm not gonna name it,  but we didnt like it so me and my girl decided to pack our bookbags run away and live on our own, we old enough anyways." He said pointing towards our bags.

"Wow, so how long have yall been here?"

"Um since last night,  but we best be going" Trey said grabbing our bags from under the chair.

"Wait, aren't you guys hungry?" she asked.

"uuhh yea, but we gotta go" he repeated, while grabbing my hand with his free hand. We was walking towards the back gate when she said something again.

"Wait, At least let me take you out to ihop breakfast please?" she asked. Trey looked down at me and then back at her.  "Um , yea I guess, thanks" he replied.

"my car is in the front.."she told us.

I'll update soon..