Part/Chapter 3

Finally an update! Enjoy, nd dont forget to vote and comment. Tell me how I did, nd whut I can improve.  Xoxo **Shania

.

.

Aniyah's p.o.v

Trey and I attend a school near Dreamers called Miami Beach High School.  It fuckin stinks (well for me). I get made fun of all of the time because of my weight,  and my clothing, and just the way I look. Trey on the other hand,  gets all the girls on his dick. The only way I'll get out of this school is If I get adopted.  But that will never happen. Nobody wants me.

.

.

That's why Trey and I are planning to run away from this shitty place, Dreamers. I always tell him that I want to run away , and he always tell me that he'll come with.

.

.

The plan is simple. On our way to the school, we wait for the macaroni yellow school bus to leave the property and we sneak to the back of the school. We shall wait a few hours maybe until lunch time, when mostly all of the securities are in the cafeteria,  we change into our change of clothes, out of our uniforms and make a run for it.  Hopefully I know how to hop the fence separating our school from Miami Beach Park (idk if this is a real park.. lol). And we just go about our business. We'll do this tomorrow and see how it turns out.