The Night that Changed Everything

CHAPTERS ARE NOT EDITED !

OH yeah FIRST couple parts are boring, in my opinion but it gets good !! Please give me feedback and vote lol

>>>CH 1<<

" I would love to thank my fans, this feels like a dream I really cant believe im here, this award means so-"

"Wake the hell up bitch and pack your stufff were leaving Athena"

I wake up but my vision is blurred, I know who's voice it is. Its Mia, my forbidden bestfriend.

Yes, you've heard right 'FORBIDDEN', well you see here on the outside I may seem like a regular, normal teenage girl but on the inside im something completely different. Let me be more clear. IM THE WALKING DEAD basically not as in the zombie type but more as a vampire, yes I said right vampire, creatures of the night, the angel of darkness and of course my favorite one BLOODSUCKERS.

Here's the catch to the forbidden friendship; Mia's a normal white, blonde, tall, green-eyed girl but she's much as a monster as me except on a full moon she changes into a wolf or as scientist call it a Lycan.

Our ancestors were always in a war, so long story short we were denied any association but since im like heir to the thrown and she's royalty, our families put their differences aside for us. Only her parents and sister, know what I am, and just my parents know what she and her family are.

"How the hell did you get in?" I ask her, I get up from bed and walk into my bathroom as she blabs about going to Sacremento to her cousins house.

"Great" I mumble.

It's not like I hate going over there. It's him. That I can't stand. He's always been the one to pick on me or shall I say bully. And the worst part is I have an insane crush on him ever since I met him and it still continues till this day. But I can't really get my hopes up since he's out of my league since we our in two different worlds.

And even if there was a chance, one there's a age difference Im only 18 and he's 23. And secondly it wouldn't happen because of the tradition the wolves have, which is an arranged marriage to your mate. Mia tried explaining but I didn't care to listen. Since there royalty you have to marry royalty so he is going to be marrying a girl name Lisa.

Ughh.

"Oh yeah to answer your question, I came threw the door" typical of her to just come in uninvited.

"figures" I mentally shook my head.

"And were staying they summer there" she says happy "because this will be the summer to remember and HELLLO his college guy friends will be there" I hate when she reads my mind but this can be fun, I thought to myself.

>>>>Arrived infront of the Luke's house<<<

"Mia where here wake up !! wake the hell up" sheesh this woman would not get up even if there was tornadoes, thunder, lighting, even a earthquake would not wake her up if it was all happening at the same time. An evil plan started to form in my head. I reversed the car back, all the way down the street and I put it to drive and right in the middle I immediately hit the breaks.

"What the hell, are you trying to kill us"

"Aww did the lil puppy get scared" aha she gets annoyed when I call her a puppy.

We pulled up the U-shape drive way. The house itself was so gorgeous, even though it was simple it was just something about it that caught your eye. The way the tan colored house stood with red bricks.