Good day or Bad day ?

Sorry that I haven't been uploading you guys. But hopefully I will upload more so I can make up for ALL the time I was suppose to upload.

A/N : NONE OF THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN EDITED. So please do not mention it, but feel free to give me your opinion. :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

I took my seat next to Mia, who was sitting in the first row next to Jame's parents. I looked at Mia who tried to keep her composure, but in reality you can tell she wanted to break down and cry her guts out. The pastor began to speak on James' life, for some reason everything he said just went threw one ear and out the other.

The rain started  to poured heavy. I remember the weather said it was goinging to be sunny, but where in the hell did this rain come from.

 I couldn't figure out why I was here alone. Did everyone leave? Mia was just next to me but now she's gone. I was standing infront of an empty casket that was 6 feet below. No one was around, just me and the hundreds of lifeless bodies that laid under the dirt. I just couldn't grasp why there was an empty coffin. I looked around to see no one was at the cemetery. I tried moving, but my feet just stayed planted in the ground as if they were glued.

I gazed at the tomb stone to read the writing.

James T. Williams

"Beloved Son"

1990-2012

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, I just want this to be over with.

"Look again" someone whispered. Without hesitation I looked up, my eyes instantly filled up with water, I couldn't breathe.

The tomb stone now said something completely different.

Athena M. Leone

"You made your bed, now lay in it!"

1994-2012

I slowly turned my head to get a glimpse of the unknown person standing behind me.

"See you in hell" the man pushed me into the hole. I hit the coffin with a loud thud. I tried screaming for help, but I couldn't speak at all. I look up to see James who had the satisfaction of the sight of me being weak minded smiling down at me. He picked up the shovel and began throwing dirt on me.

My mouth was filled with dirt. I got up and climbed out not only to see James, but everyone I love looking at me as if I was the plague.

Mia took a step towards me, I reached out for her hand hoping that she would take it. She just looked at me and began to smile and she reached out and grabbed my hand, she pulled me into an embrace.

I smiled feeling at ease. Thank god that was just a dream.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I inhaled but I started choking, I held my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. She pulled back and held the knife to her face. Another sharp pain came but this time penetrating threw my back. I screamed and turned around to see Luke. He kissed me on the cheek and twisted the knife, causing me to scream even louder.

"Athena! Wake up it's just a dream" Luke shook me until I opened my eyes. I looked around to see the faces of everyone worried and what was even worse it was at the ceremony for James. Tears filled my eyes, I couldn't take it. I got up an ran, not looking back.

I ran until I entered Luke's house and headed straight to the pool and dove in. I screamed under water until I couldn't scream no more. I cried but my tears just joined the water.