Damage

Sorry for the grammar and puncuation errors. But here you go :)

I arrived at the house around 5 in the morning, there was no cars infront of the house so atleast I got here before they did. I walked inside the house and straight to the bathroom to take a hot bubble bath.

Never in my life would I thought to be a killer.

Ok, I know that im a vampire but I was taught to control the thirst and besides I drink blood packs that comes from the hospital, so its not like im killing anyone. It just seems like that when I do kill someone, im killing two birds with one stone and I get this sensation of satisfaction. Its like an adrenaline rush and I just want more of it.

I got out the bathtub and stood infront of the foggy mirror, I looked at my fresh wounds that practically covered my body. I gently touched my scar that changed me.

I just can't believe how this just feels like a dream. Im still in denial about this, my life. I just wanted to be normal. Sometimes I just feel like running away from all this, be somewhere secluded, without having the worry of killing someone close to me.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to the guestroom where my belongings were and threw on some sweats on and a hoody to hide the marks.

I heard commotion comming from the fort.

"What the" I said. I decided to investigate the sound.

And you said your life is not a movie. This is how all the girls die in the movies when there at the house by themselves.

"Its not a movie, and Im not a girl well a normal one" I can't believe I find myself talking to myself again. I grabbed the bat that was by the sliding door and made my way to the fort. Everything became silent. I walked inside gripping the bat, getting ready to swing.

I looked around and everything seems to be in place except for the table glass is broken and the flower pot. The noise came from the bathroom, I don't know what I will do once I got the culprit.

You can just eat them. Make their pain a little less suffering than to beat him to death.

Oh god. I pushed the door open and swung the bat.

"Woah, Athena its me" Roman looked terrified for a quick second, luckily he has fast reflexes and moved out the way.

"Holy crap, I thought you were someone else, Im sorry." I lowered the bat and hugged him. He was hesitant but decided to embrace my hug. Never have I met a guy that actually smells fruity, His shirt smelled of vanilla, my favorite. I think he noticed that I was smelling him because he started chuckling, I pulled away and punched him in the arm.

"Ow what was that for?" He rubbed his arm as if it was actually hurting.

"I could have killed you and what happened to the table?"

"You won't believe me when I tell you"

"Try me" He stretched out his arm and scratched the back of his head contemplating if he would tell me or not.

"Promise you won't laugh and that it would stay between us" I nodded in agreement, he turned on the T.V and classical music started to play, I was more than confused.

" I don't think I want to know anymore" I smiled trying to control the laughter, he held his hand

"I can show you better than I can tell you" I grabbed his hand and let him take the lead

"This still doesn't explain how you broke the table" he spun me around and proceeded to dance

"I was using the pot as a partner and I seen a bee on it& threw it and I guess it landed on top of the table" I stopped dancing and laughed so hard.

"W-why am I finding this hard to believe"

"You promised you wouldn't laugh and im allergic to bee's" I took a deep breathe to calm down but instead a deep breathe a yawn came out. I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a blanket and headed towards the couch and to my surprise I see Roman fixxing the sofa bed. I immediately jumped on to there and noticed him leaving.

"You can sleep here to, I don't bite"

Well isn't that the understatement of the year.

He walked back towards the couch and laid down by the edge.

"Why didn't you go with them yesterday?"

"Why would I want to go with them to their monthly family seminar?"

So he's not one of them and he doesn't know about any of this. Hm.

"Oh, I suppose" I turned to the wall looking for the clock to see what time it is. It was only 6:30. -_-

A/N : Sorry if this was boring, I got writers block for some reason and I just went with what I had, Promise the next chapter would BE better

<

<

4hours later

<

<

Screams pierced threw the room but to me they sounded like speakers right at me ear. I quickly jolted up and ran to the house to see Mia in the livingroom bawling and choking on her own breaths. I ran to her to hold her.

Before I could even ask Roman, Luke, Lisa and some of their friends come to the livingroom.

"What happened!" Luke looked at me for answers but I didnt have none.

"Mia what happened" Concerned filled my voice, knowing that my bestfriend is crying for no reason made me even more nervous. I looked at her but she was still crying, her hand slowly pointed to the T.V. but the only thing was commercials right now.

This is Breaking News, We are here live at the Motel 6. We have been able to Identify the man, James Miller who was brutally massacred in the room behind me. Forensics and the police are on the scene trying to figure out what could have possibly happened in the room.                               'Sergeant David do you have any comments and possible leads on what happened?" 'Not at this moment but I do have my team working hard trying to solve this' . Sources say James was supposed to check out today. One of the maids here found what has been left of him scattered all over the room. This has to be one of the first massacre in the city. Hold on we have more information coming in of a witness. We got an anonymous tip of the mystery woman  who was seen leaving the aread in a red truck. She seems to be a hispanic women about 5'5  with long black hair with a bronze skin tone with a small build. Thats all we have as a description. If anyone could come forward with anymore information please contact the number you see on the screen.

I reached for the control and turned it off, I turned around to see everyone's eyes still glued to the T.V. and Mia still crying.

Messy Messy. And here I thought you knew better, you know what you have to do, find that witness and dispose of them. If they ever see you on the streets you know what's going to happen. You will lose everything you have.

Son of a Bitch, as much as I hate to admit it, there right. I can't lose anything more than I already have.

Hope you enjoyed this :) please comment and vote