Feelings.

Please dont forget to comment and vote :). There might be errors on here, so please don't remind me. and sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Why can't I ever have a day that is just filled with happiness without having some type of bullshit ruining it? Is there ever going to be a day where the stars align themselves for once and be on my side?

"We have to go." My mother said

I just couldn't believe who stood infront of me. My mother! Yes my mother and in Luke's place? It's only been  a month since I've got bit and my mother is here! The last time I talk to her she was with my dad in New York, "taking care of business" like always. But now she is here, physically here in my presences.

Her hard exterior never changes when her eyes laid upon me, just a cold look on her face that sends shivers up my spine and not the good kind either. Not even a "hey sweetie" or even a half a smile, she treats me as if our relationship was a BUSINESS. Pretty sad huh?

"Well hello to you mother." Sometimes I feel like just calling her by her actual name Patricia since there's actually no type of family relationship.

"Your father is waiting, I told Mia to grab her stuff as well" She finally steps aside to let me threw the door. I honestly don't think this is going to be a fun family vacation with my bestfriend at all. But what is it then? I know for a fact it can not be good.

I headed inside ignoring the stares I got from everybody in the kitchen and straight to the guestroom to throw everything in my bag.

"Is everything ok?" I look up to see Luke leaning on the door. I proceeded to continue what I was doing.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?"

"Because even though we known each for a long time, this is the first time I met your mom unexpectedly" He had a point, the fact I never introduced him to my parents or any anyone besides Mia is the fact that my parents hate them, well what they are.

I didn't bother to say anything, I just got up and swung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed the keys from the nightstand.

"I will see you when I get back" I was in no mood to explain, all my happiness went out the door when my surprised visitor came.

"Come on Mia, were taking my car" I didn't bother to say goodbye to anybody and headed straight for my car. My mom was already in the backseat of her Lincoln car. Even though no words were said of where to go or why? I just know that I have to follow her or shall I say the driver.

Mia never said a word when I got into the house or when we got into the car and started driving to our unknown whereabouts. It's starting to creep me out because she's the one to just blab about the gossip but not even a peep, it's been a hour and half since we left the house.

"I want to apologize about earlier dude and I honestly don't know what came over me" I had to be the first one to talk otherwise the silence will kill me.

"It's Ok, you beat me to it anyways, I was kind of glad you spazzed out, better than me right?" She looked at me smiling but it didn't quiet reach her eyes.

"Whats wrong besides the ovbious?"

"You know where were going right?"

"Noo" I furrowed my brows hoping she would give me more insight but she stopped talking after that. I never really paid attention when it came to our meetings or any new gossip .