Challenge 2: The Traveling Sky

KHR AU: After high school, Tsuna travels the world, and he gets caught up in some weird situations, and gains new admirers!

Requirements:

1) All!27

2) In England, he meets Basil, a sweet college student studying for his English major.

3) In New York, he meets the cheery professional baseball rookie, Yamamato.

4) In Hong Kong, he meets the aloof son of a famous material art, Hibari Kyoya.

5) In Paris, he meets Mukuro, the mysterious and slightly creepy traveling magician, and his meek twin brother Naga (male!Nagi/Chrome) a secret BL author under the pen name Chrome.

6) In Sicily, while visiting his dad, he meets his dad's sadistic and flirty boss, Reborn.

7) In Las Vegas, he meets the cool bartender/expert pool player, Gamma.

8) In Tokyo, he meets the eccentric inventor, Spanner

9) In Germany, he meets the violent but misunderstood heir of a wine brewery, Xanxus.

10) In Los Angeles, he meets the energetic underground boxing champion, Ryohei.

11) At Reborn's bull Ranch near Pamplona, he meets the clumsy, but earnest stable hand, Dino.

12) In Venice, he meets the short tempered pianist, Hayato, who has only ever played fast paced songs, despite all the requests to try gentler songs from his foster father, Shamal.

13) Tsuna is innocently oblivious to his growing mob of love interests.

14) Tsuna can travel to these places in any order you wish.

15) At least two chapters should be spent having the love interest falling in love with Tsuna, one from Tsuna's POV, and the same events from the intrest's POV.