Challenge 11: The Tarot Cards

Tsuna, a normal boy on summer vacation, is given a very special deck of tarot cards from an old man at the circus, who tells him to draw a card once per day.

Every time he draws a card, the design of the card comes to life, and stays with him for the whole day. If he can gain the approval of all 22 Major Arcana Cards, he will be able to have a single wish granted. However, people are after the cards, and will do anything in their power to obtain it.

Requirements:

1) The Fool, Yamamoto, with his go lucky attitude, barges in and livens up Tsuna's life, with his ability to unknowingly bend logic.

2) The Magician, Hayato, is loyal and short tempered. Can Tsuna prove to him that he's worth of The Major Arcana Cards? Or will he be blown up with the Magician's abilities over knowledge?

3) The High Priestess, Kyoko is sunny and innocent, but somehow just walks into trouble at every turn. How will Tsuna handle her healing powers that makes people fanatically worship her?

4) The Empress, Hana, is a cold ice queen. Literally! Will Tsuna get her to loosen up?

5) The Emperor, Kyoya, is wild and animalistic in nature. Will Tsuna be able to keep him from beating him into the ground? Or will Tsuna be turned into one of his feral servants, like the D.C.?

6) The Hierophant, Futa, has the ability to rank his surroundings, and sorta spaces out. It also doesn't help that girls kidnap him for his cuteness.

7) The Lovers, Shamal, is a super perv on everything that moves, and messes around with his pheromone manipulation a bit.

8) The Chariot, Lambo, is super lazy and hates movement. But how will Tsuna keep this Arcana from destroying his house's power grid?

9) The Strength, Ryohei, is energetic as they come, and his punches knock people into a state of extreme battle lust!

10) The Hermit, Mammon, drags Tsuna off to hit the local casinos, with his abilities over luck!

11) The Wheel of Fortune, Luce is determined to save Tsuna from a string of misfortune accidents, but actually causes them, with her future visions.

12) The Justice, Gamma, wants to solve a murder in a haunted mansion, with his abilities to see the past action of people from their perspectives.

13) The Hanged Man, Dino, is nice enough, but his ability to bring misfortune to himself and people he interacts with drives him into depression.

14) The Death, Mukuro, knocks Tsuna out, and messes around in the dream realm.

15) The Temperance, Chrome, is timid and wanders to a cake shop, while her ability to calm people working a little too well.

16) The Devil, Reborn, is a sadistic, flirty Arcana that uses his silver tongue of deception to get Tsuna into some trouble with the police.

17) The Tower, Enma, tries to help Tsuna with some bullies, and his gravity powers make it super interesting.

18) The Star, Collonelo, livens things up by making Tsuna audition for a talent show, and uses his ability over light to help Tsuna entrance his audience.

19) The Moon, Fran, pisses of everyone with his blunt comments and complete lack of tact. And his illusions aren't helping Tsuna one bit.

20) The Sun, Spanner, uses his sight of truth to help Tsuna avoid scam artists that want him to sign his freedom away.

21) The Judgement, Verde, is morally handicapped, and starts kidnapping criminals that escaped punishment.

22) The World, Byakuran, is the craziest of the bunch, and uses his ability to predict possible outcomes of events to amass a giant marshmallow to take back to his card with him.

23) Mainly fluff