Challenge 17: The Queen's Heralds

Actually an original idea!

So, write up a story line or reincarnation light novel for an otome game called The Queen's Heralds.

The story has the girl ascend to the throne at the age of sixteen, and is surrounded by hot guys who help her run her country. But something is afoot in this serene monarchy. The previous monarch's death wasn't as natural as it's made out to be. Which leaves a dangerous question for the new queen to ask.

"Am I next?"

Requirements:

1) Possible love interests:
    Tsundere half-brother 'prince' who wants the throne. Skilled swordsman and currently one of the kingdom's three generals.
    Kuudere overpowered butler with a secret obsession for the new queen's feet. Skilled ice sorcerer and material artist.
    Yandere son of the pope who has been secretly abused by people under his father. He can summon angles, but they become corrupted when he goes yandere.
    Supposedly innocent gardener who has a powerful intelligence network via plant life. Potent plant sorcerer and skilled in poisons.
     The blunt royal guardsman who climbed his way from poverty and filth. Extremely loyal and obsessive sweet tooth.
      Clumsy butler who has an alternate personality that is a master cat burglar that loves shiny things. Like the new queen.

2) At least one love rival must be male, just for the heck of it.

3) There is some sort of magic system.

4) The queen is targeted by rival country's general provoking war, perverted foreign prince who want her country, and a puppet master in her own court trying to take over.

5) Puppet master can be the yandere son of the pope.

6) Keep it interesting!