Challenge 15: Sky's Sorrow

Tsuna died protecting his guardians, and they're all mourning in their own ways. Some more destructive than others.

Requirements:

1) Hayato is throwing himself into paperwork, and not taking care of himself. He falls asleep, and talks to Tsuna one last time, and gets some sense knocked into him. Plus some interesting subconscious thoughts about Yamamoto.

2) Yamamoto is in depression and contemplating his eventual death. He gets shot at in the back during a job, and is caught between life and death. He meets an angel who gives him a choice of life or death, but he can't see his face because of its halo.

3) Lambo is trying to stay strong, dealing with school and normal mafia teenager angst in addition to Tsuna's passing. He goes to an odd sweet shop, and meets a nice man who gives him some advice, but never looks up at his face. The next day, the shop's gone, and has been abandoned for several years.

4) Ryohei is in a fighting ring, trying to drown his emotions in adrenaline. In a haze, he fights a brown haired man, who's face is obscured by the bright lights. He wakes up in an alley, unsure if he really saw Tsuna.

5) Hibari is extra aggressive in his work, and has been fighting nonstop without resting for nearly a whole month. He's finds a bunny that he chases through Namimori, and he remembers the good time he had with his sky.

6) Mukuro is dealing with Tsuna's loss the hardest. He's retreated into his mind and has created an illusionary world in which Tsuna isn't dead. He desperately wants to stay, but the illusionary Tsuna isn't having it.

7) Reborn visits Tsuna's grave and talks to him. Purely parental Reborn. Reborn cries a little, and leaves a custom made fedora for his student. When he looks back, the fedora's gone.

8) Tsuna's with Giotto, and messing around in the afterlife. Giotto helps Tsuna cope with the temporary separation with his guardians, and settle into the afterlife.