Challenge 19: Demon's Dillema

Reborn, the Demon King of Seduction, is sent on a coming of age test into the human world. The problem with this is that the human he's been assigned to corrupt is actually the Archangel of Purity, Tsuna! Tsuna's on earth to serve as the guardian angel of six key future figures that are destined to affect the course of human history. Reborn not realizing this, follows him across the world trying to corrupt him.

Requirements:

1) Hibari is to become the warden of an international prison, but is getting too brutal in his police field work. Tsuna shows him that not everything needs to be bitten to death. Like bunnies.

2) Yamamato is a depressed aspiring actor, and is destined to become a famous actor who will influence human culture. Tsuna cheers him up and helps him get a bartender job at a club where he eventually meets Luce, an actor scouter for Vongala Cinematic.

3) Lambo is a dispirited kid who's destined to make the first Artificial Intelligence. Tsuna encourages him to ignore bullies and follow his passions.

4) Hayato is an angry teenager who lashes out at the people around him, and is destined to revolutionize the field of medical chemistry. He meets Tsuna at the park and is shown the potential causes if he keeps lashing out.

5) Ryohei, destined to become a military tactical genius, becomes a jaded ball of teenage angst when Kyoko gets mugged and slips into a coma. He's out to kill her attacker, meets Tsuna on the train, and they talk about the morality of vengeance.

6) Mukuro is destined to become a skilled lawyer and throw international human traffickers into a place worse than Hell: Hibari's prison. But his personal experiences on the subject of human cruelty leaves him apathetic to others. Tsuna shows him that there are still good people in the world and that he really shouldn't plan to end the human race.

7) Main pairing is R27 with some fluffy All!27.