You're Killing Me Smalls

Jo POV
             It has been two weeks since Alex and I started dating and I have never been happier. Alex and I are staying together at his and Christina's house. George has been talking to me a lot more than he used to. I see my mother in him. He's better than my other brothers. Thank god. He won't let me and Alex in the room alone. It's a,most like he is my mom. When it was around 4:00 Derek and Mer along with Arizona and Callie and Ben and Bailey showed up at Alex and Christina's. Meredith isn't the nicest to me but I get through. When I see her she looks and rolls her eyes. Then she continues to talk on the phone. She is yelling.
"Just where are you?!" She nearly screams I to the phone.
"What's up with her?" Alex asks Derek.
"Something about George," he says biting into his steak.
"What about George?" I ask as everyone looks at me.
"Now that that's been dealt with," Meredith says sitting down.
"What's going on with George?" I ask.
"Nothing don't worry about it," she says.
"I should worry about it because he's my brother," I say while Bailey just shook her head.
"Let her know what's going on Mer," Callie says while Derek nods.
"No it's none of her business. I'm his person and I have a right to know this. She doesn't know him like I do," Mer says as Alex looks at me and knows I'm gonna pop.
"I'm sorry but when is it not my business?! He may your 'person' but I'm his sister! His sisters who had asked what is going in with George because maybe just maybe I can help him out! And since when have you known my brother better than me?! So please please let me know because if you dint I make you tell me!" I scream while everyone looks at me.
"Jo just give her a break. She's tired and she has kids-" Alex says as Bailey and pretty much everyone looks at Alex in disbelief.
"Excuse me?! He is my BROTHER! And if I want to know about him I'll know!" I say as I get up and see George there with a box of his stuff.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Girlfriend cheated on me and kicked me out. You?" He asks.
"Meredith believes I have no right to know that and she knows you better. Then Alex backed her up," I say.
"Got any ideas on what to do?" He asks.
"I have an idea," I say as he looks at me and smirks.
"Let Webber know we both have the flu and will be out all week," George says.
"What are you gonna do?" Arizona asks but George ignores her.
"Alex, when you learn how to grow up and understand that I care about my brother I'll be at my apartment," I say as he stands up but Callie pushes him back before he can get a word out.
"Give her the space she needs. You heard her you need to grow up and I agree," Callie says.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Let's go," I say as we hop in my car and drive to my apartment. Thank god I didn't sell this place yet.