My Bad Boys #1

First 🦋
Chapter 1

??: Y/N!! (Your Name)

You: Mmn.....*sleepy voice*

??: Wake up!! You're going to be late for school!

You: 5 more minutes please!

*Pwshh* 💦

You woke up when you felt the cold water splashed in your face. You did a are-you-freakin-SERIOUS?! face.
(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

You: What the heck was that for?!! Why?!

You covered yourself using your bare hands. It's cold, you thought.

Ji Eun (Your Older Sister): Good, you're awake ^_^ NOW GO TAKE A BATH!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! (๑•̀д•́๑)

You covered your ears while your sister is scolding you. Her voice was so loud that you feel like your eardrums will explode.

You: Alright, alright! No need to shout.

You rise up on your lovely bed, and lazily walk towards your closet while your eyes are still close. After preparing your uniform, you took a quick nap for awhile.

Ji Eun: Fine then, I'll be here chillin, while my sister here still sleeping NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!

You gave her a sweet smile, you knew she is being sarcastic. Then you hurried rush to the bathroom.

You: *sigh* She's never gonna change.

After a veeery looong bath...

You saw your sister present infront of of you with a very angry looks in her face. I'm in trouble, again, you thought.

You: H-Hey sissy!

Ji Eun: What took you so LONG?!!

You: Eh...err...um....The water ran out.

She touched her temple while shaking her head with her eyes closed. Woops seems like she's not buying my excuse hehe.

Ji Eun: That. is. the. stupidest. excuse I've ever heard from you.

You: Heehee...(^_^")v

You did a peace sign.

Ji Eun: I'll count 1 to 10. I want to see you prepared when I go downstairs or else..

Omg!! Omg!! Don't tell me?!! Nooo!! She's going to confiscate my lifee!! And that's my Phone!! I have to hurry!!

You hurried rush downstairs and prepared your things for school. You saw your sister walking downstairs. You immediately stopped and stand straight.

You: Done! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ no worries, already prepared!

She scanned you head to toe. Shoot, forget about myself.

Ji Eun: Are you sure you're prepared? Look *points at your hair* it's very messy.

You: Eh? *you touched your hair*

Ji Eun: Come here.

You stand in front of your her then she combed your hair with her comb. You were proud of yourself having an older sister like her.

You: Thanks sis = ̄ω ̄=

Ji Eun: You're always welcome. *hugged you* Come, lets eat breakfast.

Its 5:30 a.m in the morning. I know, very early right? Your sister always wakes you up early because she wants you and her to leave the house together. Your sister is the famous singer here in South Korea. She is well known as 'Nation's little sister.' a.k.a IU.