My Bad Boys #6

Hold on tight 🦋
Chapter 6

After sharing each others feelings, Ji eun decided to go to the hospital to check your injured foot. You refused to go there, but you know your sister she wants everything her way.

After they x-rayed your foot, the result was out. The doctor said When you twisted your ankle your bone seems to cracked 'cause of the impact. You don't know how to react to it, but ouch.

Your sister was so worried like 1000% worried that she wanted the doctor to do the surgery to your foot soon as possible. And they did, since she's "IU." It seems like thw doctor is also a fan of my sister. After the surgery you stayed at the hospital for 7 days, Nam and Jennie visited you so you weren't bored at the hospital, instead you have fun chatting with them. They told you some news about the BTS and stuffs. After 7 days.

You decided to go to school tomorrow. You have to catch up the lesson or else you might fail, 'cause you don't want to attend summer classes. You woke up early today because you don't want Ji eun to drive you to school, because you know how tired she was from work. You made breakfast for yourself and for your sister. After preparing the things you need for school. You placed a sticky note at the front of the refrigerator saying 'I'll be going on ahead, don't worry about me I'm seriously okay :) eat the breakfast I made for you. Hope you like it <3'

You left the house quietly, you don't want to wake up Ji eun. Walking to the road alone was quiet. Since you're up early, there's no cars or other  vehicle passing by. You decided to take the train, but it seems like you're still far from the train station, it was a struggle for you walking. The crutch is the only thing assisting you from walking. Suddenly you heard a..

*zzoom-zzoom*

A motor sound going towards this way, how fast can that driver drive?! You thought nervously. The motor was still far but you can already hear its engine. The motor stopped at your side. A man wearing the same school uniform as you. He was wearing a black helmet, so you couldn't recognize his face. Then he took  his helmet off, your eyes widen when you saw the man who just took off his helmet. Kim Taehyung. He comb his hair using his fingertips.

Taehyung: Yo.

He said calmly. You ignored him pretending you didn't saw him.

Taehyung: You can't just ignore me like that. *smirks*

You sighed and started walking, still he followed you.

Taehyung: Wanna ride?

Suddenly you thought of Hoseok, what he did to you last week.

You: Stop joking around, I'm not in the mood.

Taehyung: a period?

H-how does he even— never mind that.
You were shock that Taehyung knows what girls are struggling of.

You: No! And how do you know about that? *nervous*

Taehyung: Jimin told me.

Your jaw drop when you heard his answer.

Taehyung: Anyway wanna ride? Seems like you're struggling there.

You: Why do you care? *you raise your left brow.*