My Bad Boys #4

A/N: Happy New Year loves <33 This is all for you~

On & on
Chapter 4

Yoongi: Oh it's you. The nurse.

Nurse???

You: The name is Y/N. And I happen to be a patient not a nurse.

Yoongi: Whatever.

??: Hey!

You: H-hey.

??: Is this your new one, Yoongi-hyung?

Yoongi: her? gross!

You were shock how Yoongi reacted to you. What the—!! Grrr.. 💢

??: *he licks his lips gently* My name is Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin oppa~.

You: I'm Lee Y/N.

Jimin was shocked, and turned to look at Yoongi.

Yoongi: IU's little sister huh.

Jimin scanned you, and faced in front of you.

Jimin: You're actually pretty.

His face went closer to you. You can feel his breath in your ears. He's too close!

You tried to push him but failed, he already grab your hand. (Holding it tight so that you won't push him.)

You: Argh! Let go!

Jimin: You're cute too.

He smirked and kissed your cheeks going down to your neck. W-what is h-he doing?!

You can't help it but yelp. I-I f-feel w-weird.

You: s-stop!

He didn't listen. You saw Yoongi just looking at you and Jimin, as if he was watching p🔥🔥🔥. D-damn it!!

You: STOP!!

You used your strength to push him and kick him in the balls using your knees. He hold his ▒▒▒▒. And screamed.

Jimin: Fuck!!!

You: SCREW YOU! YOU DESERVE IT YOU PERVERTED DIRTY DOG! YOU DISGUST ME!

You started walking faster and faster. Even though the faster you walk the greater pain you feel. But before you leave them you glared at Yoongi smiling. It seems like he enjoyed watching the so called Show.

Jimin: No one has ever kicked me in the —.
*in pain*

Yoongi: *smirk* well she just did.

Yoongi walked pass Jimin.

Jimin: (dang that girl, makes me want to tease her more.) Hyung! Wait for me!

Restroom / sink

You: Agh! That BASTARD! I really thought he was cute! I'm so disgusting!

You washed your face to your neck. Thinking that it was dirty. You took your handkerchief in your pocket, and wiped yourself.

After cursing that man in your mind, you decided to go outside and walk (going back to your classroom.)

You were walking, when suddenly. *boogsh*

You: Oh I'm sorry!

You bumped to a very handsome guy.
He looked so mature and very handsome.

Please don't tell he's another jerk pleaseee!! He looks so perfect!

??: watch where you're going.

Then he pushed you that made you fell.

You were disappointed that he was another jerk.

I can't handle it anymore! I don't care anymore!

You stood up and gave him your sweet smile. You pushed him back. That made him shock. Sadly he didn't fall down.

You: What's your problem? Huh? You can't just push a girl! How rude of you!

You rolled your eyes.

But then, he pushed you to the wall, now you're trap.

??: What do you want me to do then?

His face is an inch closer to your face.

You: Well, I don't know. Ask a gentleman.

He smirked.

??: Where can I found one?

You didn't know what to answer him back, when suddenly someone came up in your head.

You: Jungkook?

• • •

??: HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

You: ಠಿ_ಠ

??: What makes you say that he's a gentleman? Hahahaha!

You: uh..er..'cause he helped me.

??: really? Or are you just one of his fans that imagines a lot. Bwahahaha..

You ignored him and pushed his arm that is traping yo. You continued to walk going to your classroom. It seems like that man didn't follow you back.

??: the name is Kim Seokjin.

You: Not like I asked.

Still back facing that man.

Seokjin: What's your name?

Still you continued to walk, until his voice is getting farther and farther.

You: L-Lee Y/N

Seokjin: I'll get you.

He shouted. You stopped and looked at him from afar. His expression was serious though.
You shook your head.

You: not gonna happen!

What is going on with my life today? It's going on and on meeting those bad vibes charmings?
Who's next this time?