My Bad Boys #11

Confession
Chapter 11

Namjoon helped you walk to your classroom. As you two walk, the atmosphere was filled with silence. All you hear was your and his footsteps.

In front of your classroom

You: Thank you for helping me even though you don't need to.

He shook his head and opened the door of your room. As he opened it, everyone's attention was on you and mostly to him.

Namjoon: Take care.

You nodded and entered the room. You walked to your seat and sit down. You turned to check on Namjoon. He smiled and left.

You felt everyones eyeballs are looking at you. "Okay back to our lesson!" The teacher said that made there attention to the teacher. Phew.

While the teacher is discussing you're having a hardtime understanding the discussion. All in your mind is the seven bad boys of the school. You couldn't stop thinking of them, especially that ONE person.

Until class ended the seven boys are still stuck on your head admiting that they're quite good looking. You can sense glare from the girls. Of course they'd glare at you since you were with the famous boys. Your two best friends walk towards you with there you-better-explain-everything face. There hands were crossed.

You: I don't know how to explain. I'm confused too you know!

Both of them smiled. W-why are they smiling?

Jennie: Oh my Y/N! Why didn't you tell that you were close with the seven badboys of the campus!!

Nam: You better introduce them to us!♡

You: N—no, it's now what you guys think.

Jennie: Oh shut it! We already know!Everyone is so jealous of you! And I'm one of them! Hmph.

Nam: So who is it? :D

You: who is what?

Jennie: Y/N, Y/N. Of course there's one of them you like. Who is it? Who is he?

She smirked.

You: I..I don't really know. >\\\<

Nam: Why blush all of a sudden?! There is someone right?!!

You: I— NO! I mean I don't know.

You looked away.

You: I ah..I better go my sister is waiting for me. Bye.

You said as you hurried left there before they keep forcing you.

You saw your sister outside the gate. You smiled as you saw her.

Ji Eun: Hey.

You: Let's go.

As you ride the car, Ji Eun started the engine and brooom.

Ji Eun: How was school?

You: You don't need to keep asking that all the time.

Ji Eun: I just want to know how's my little sis.