My Bad Boys #12

Change 🦋
Chapter 12

Is he crazy?? Confessing out of the blue. He confessed at the wrong time! Is he messing with me and my feelings??? Are they just playing around? Do they think its funny?!
┌(˵༎ຶ ل͟ ༎ຶ˵)┐

Jennie: Hey, are you alright? Don't cry shhh—

You: *sobs*

Jennie: What happened? Did Taehyung did something to you?? Do you want me to slap him??

You: *Shook your head and wipes your tears* I'm alright, I guess my ankle hurts from walking you know.

Jennie: Omg! Should I call Ji Eun Eonnie??

You: *Shook your head again* No please. Just leave me alone for awhile, Jenn.

Jennie: A—are you sure??

You: *you nodded and forced a smile.*

Jennie left and went to her seat. You saw Kim Taehyung just went inside the classroom as his eyes worriedly looks at you. You looked away and clear your thoughts.

A couple of minutes passed by, the teacher came and started discussing the lesson. After her lesson the next subject teacher arrived and started his lesson. You can't help but think of what Taehyung told you.

Was he for real?? Or is he just saying that to win their bet that I don't even know what is it all about. Ugh, I feel so stupid. What should I do? For some reason I want to talk to Yoongi about it. He seems so reliable and mature enough to decide in every situation. Even though he may be rude at times, but be is quite helpful.

You suddenly felt a tap on your back that made you look. You saw his serious expression looking at you. He offered his hand with a piece of paper that is folded on it. You looked at him once again, and took the paper.

You slowly opened the paper as you read what it's written on it; I'm sorry for the sudden confession. But what I said to you was true and nothing can change the fact that I like you.

Your forehead wrinkled as you finished reading it, and wrote; I don't know if I believe in you to be honest. How could you like me that fast? I barely even know you! And plus what did I do to make you guys like me. Are you just saying that to date me so that you could win the bet?? Is that it?? You don't know how many questions are running through my head right now.

You folded the paper once again and slowly give it to him without looking at him, afraid that the teacher might caught you.

A couple of minutes you felt his tap at your back, you lowkey offered your hand at him as you felt the paper at your palm. You opened the paper and read his message; I don't know really. I just got this strange feelings whenever I think of you. I'm not that stupid, Y/N. I know myself and my feelings for others, and especially towards you. There is a difference! I guess love at first sight? I also don't know what you did to me to make me feel this way, it's like you cast a spell on me or something. Wait, hold on, are you witch?? Did you give me a love potion? And about the bet, this isn't about who the best man wins. It's something else, I'm sorry but I can't tell you. I confessed because I'm not a coward to just hide these feelings. I'm sorry for my rudeness back then, and I'm also sorry for confessing all of a sudden. I don't care if you believe me or not. As long as you're aware of it.

You don't know what to feel about it. Did it answered all your question, Y/N? You asked yourself. You can't help but blushed at what he wrote. He has a nice penmanship though.

You wrote your last message to him; First of all I'm not a witch, and I didn't cast anything to you. Also, I still don't know what to reply to your feelings. I myself is very confused right now. My life is slowly getting complicated cause of you guys. :<.