Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Teen Titans. All copyrights belong to Warner Bros, Cartoon Network & DC Comics. I'm just a fan wanting to write a story representing my love to this team and the heroes that they are

Deep in a dark underground chamber, Trigon the Terrible has been training his new servant to do his bidding. Terra has been practicing to gain her powers back. She rises ups statute dummies of the Teen Titans. The ones she thought were her friends. "Remember, my apprentice. They're no longer your friends anymore. They don't even care about you anymore. In fact, they're all gotten more happier with their lives." He conjure up an image of the Titans enjoying their lives. But he mainly centered around the two engaged couple, Beast Boy and Raven. He is standing behind her holding in your arms while she closed her eyes and just enjoy the moment while they watch the sunset together.

 He is standing behind her holding in your arms while she closed her eyes and just enjoy the moment while they watch the sunset together

"Something on your mind, Raven?" Beast Boy asked his fiancé. "It's just...I know that you keep saying that your heart will always belong to you, and I know that mine is with yours as well, but..." she reply with a tear streaming down from her eye. "But what?" Beast Boy asked with concerned. "What if...and I mean IF...what if Terra came back and stopped the ceremony. And you had to choose between me or her. What would you do? Would you go back to her or would you let the ceremony continue and let me be your wife?" Raven asked her fiancé. He rests his chin on her shoulder and reminded her, "Raven, Terra doesn't mean anything to me anymore. You do. You always have been ever since she broke my heart. There was a time I did believe she could like me more as a friend, but I realized that I already set my heart on one woman. You. You are the only woman I want and the only woman I want to marry." He wipes her tear away and she looks at him. "And you are the only man I do want, Beast Boy. You and only you." They kiss as the sun is setting and they turn back to the Tower. "So, Raven, I was thinking. Since we are gonna be married pretty soon, we might as well use our real name and I don't know your real name." Beast Boy stated and as they walk back. "My real name is Rachel Roth." Raven answered him. He smiles at reply, "Rachel. I like it. But I truly think you're more Raven than Rachel." She rests her head on his shoulder as they make it back inside their home.

Back in the chamber, Terra felt truly heartbroken that her recent friend said that Raven is more of his girl than Terra is

Back in the chamber, Terra felt truly heartbroken that her recent friend said that Raven is more of his girl than Terra is. And that he recently wanted Raven to be the keeper of his heart. "So, you want Raven to be your wife and the keeper of your heart, don't you?" Terra said in a irritated tone. "NO!!!!!!!" She shouted at the tops of her lungs and the whole place started to rumble. "Well, I guess I am no longer your girl. But Raven won't be forever. She will free Trigon again and she will die this time and you will be mine again." Her eyes have been growing red and her hair going darker from her blonde hair. "Now, we are truly enemies." Terra stated and shoots little pieces of rocks shoots them directly at the dummies of Robin, Starfire & Cyborg. She leaves the remaining two for later. "Well, Beast Boy. You broke my heart when I was ready to give it to you. Now, I'm gonna break yours for good." She conjures up a sharp like spears and plunge it through the head, decapitating it. "And for you, Raven...hahaha. You'll be the best for last when I'm through with your family." She uses her strength and strike down at the dummy turning it into dust.

" She uses her strength and strike down at the dummy turning it into dust

"Excellent, Terra." Trigon bellowed. "You are fully ready to begin your mission. Now, go and do NOT fail me." She looks up at the demon and bowed her head. "Yes, Lord Trigon. But I do have one request in return." Trigon was intrigued that she wants something. "And that is...?" the demon asked. Terra grinned and stated, "Raven's head on a silver platter and Beast Boy to be mine."