Chapter 9

Author's note: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO BATMAN AND WONDER WOMAN. All copyrights and creativity goes to Warner Bros., Bob Kane and William Moulton Marston. And the songs in the chapter goes to their creative song writers and composers, B.E.R., Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL.

At an abandon factory, Terra started up some very old machine that has some leftover chemicals that doesn't seem to look outdated

At an abandon factory, Terra started up some very old machine that has some leftover chemicals that doesn't seem to look outdated. "Well, hopefully, this virus can affect the Titans leaving them vulnerable and leading Raven to bring her father to Earth once again." Terra told herself. The machine started slowly and making rusty clucking sounds from all the rust and dirt it has piled on. "No one can stop this virus from spreading all over the world." Terra grinned and just like that, she heard a whooshing sound along with a sonic cannon hitting her in the back. "UGH!" she grunted as she hits the ground. "I'm afraid we can't let you do that, Terra." a familiar voice said from above. She got up and see the Titans standing on the top floor with Slade.

 She got up and see the Titans standing on the top floor with Slade

"Well, well

"Well, well. I knew you guys showed up when your crime alert went off. But I never expected HIM to join your team of losers." Terra taunted her former friends. "I made a truce with the Titans so I can stop you with their help." Slade answered her. She laugh and just started attacking the 6. "MOVE!" Robin ordered and they dodge Terra's attack. "Okay. We need to split up in two pairs. Starfire, you're with Cyborg. I'll stay with Slade. Beast Boy and Raven, you two are together. With a group of 3 pairs against 1, we may have the slightest odds to beat her." Robin suggested. Everyone seems to be on the right page even Slade agree on the idea. "But if that doesn't work, what do we do?" Starfire asks their leader. "We fight till the end." Slade tells the alien princess. "For once, I have to agree with Slade." Beast Boy commented. "Alright. If we don't beat her with the 3 pairs, then we fight till we can't fight anymore." Robin added into the plan. They all nodded and split up in different corners of the factory.