9: Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

((A/N: Sorry for Le Slow Updates))

~Hercules' POV~
They ran off. Good. I was pissed, Laff and I were napping in our room.

~Start Flashback~
~Hercules' POV~
Awwwww, Laff is so cute. He's sleeping in my arms, sigh. Can't believe we got here BEFORE John and James, oh well. Just means they won't bother us- CRASH. What the hell? I slowly get out of Laff's grip and walk to the door. In that minute, I see Madison go down. Ohmygod. Is he still alive? Check his pulse. Yes. Okay, he's fine. I punch whoever just hit him. I end up hitting Samuel Seabury... whoops. It's Charles Lee. He hit Madison. I see Laff try and pick up Madison but he can't. Charles and his gang leave before hitting Maria, Peggy, and Madison. Eugh.
~Flashback Over~

~Lafayette's POV~
James Madison is so much heavier than I thought... What just happened... Why did Mon Amour just punch Charles Lee AND Samuel Seabury? Why is Madison passed out why- Hercules told me to get the girl in red. I haven't met her before, the one next to Margarita Schuyler. I picked her up and put her on the couch, tending to her wounds while Hercules was doing the same to the Schuyler sister, and waking up John so he could take care of Madison. John bolted up the minute I touched him, I explained to him my understanding of the situation and he picked up Madison with ease. Taking him to their room. I finally spoke up and said, "So, what was all that about Mon Amour?..." He looked up and then looked back at Peggy- i think- Margarita Schuyler. He started tending to her wounds again as he said, "Burr and his gang were beating up Maria and Peggy, James went out to see what's happening I guess. He got knocked out and I just defended him,.....I guess"he shrugged. I don't think he's used to defending people he doesn't really know, No, I'm sure he does. He's Hercules. Why does he look so uncomfortable? Why is Jefferson afraid of Hercules? I shall ask them later.

~Half an hour later~
~Maria Lewis' POV~
I wake up and sit up, "Where Am I-?" I'm cut off as I see my 'brother' Hercules Mulligan staring at me. "H-Herc-" He simply hugs me as I relax into his arms, I haven't seen him in forever, Good ol' Herc. Always looking out for others.

(I know what you're thinking, I put brother in quotes meaning they have a brother-and-sister type bond, The story behind it is- *decides to make that into a chapter one day* NVM, you'll find out later~)

Hercules Mulligan. The nicest guy I have EVER met. EVER. He's defended me and The Schuyler sisters so many times. He's the best 'brother' someone could ask for. I swear. I wish he was my real brother, but still. He FEELS like a brother to me, so that's what I call him.  I'm relaxed in his arms, he picked me up and sat down on the couch with me, staying completely silent the whole time. I snuggled into his arms as his, boyfriend?... Gave me a weird look. I shrugged it off and continued to hug him. Until I heard a slight groan from Peggy, "P-peggy?..." i asked, she was more beat up than I was. She pushed me backwards when they were beating me up and took the rest of it for me, horribly attempting to fight them off. "ngg..." i heard from Peggy. Thank God she was alive. I slowly got out of Hercules' arms and went to Peggy, cupping her face in my hands. "Ngg.... M-.... M-... Maria?" Peggy asked as her eyes slowly opened. I held her hand reassuring her that I was here, "I'm here Peggs...." "Wh-Where as we?" Peggy stuttered out, it was kinda obvious she was in alot of pain. "Shhhhh, it's okay," I said softly. Trying to keep her down, she tried to sit up, and winced in pain, laying back down. "Shhhhh" i said, trying to check her for bruises.

((A/N: Sorry for short chapter, word count: 677 also. lol. first chapter without the titles saying the word 'soulmate'))