Chapter 4

Sebastian's POV

Picture: Sebastian's Father

As I happily sip my delicious cup of green tea I hear a giant BOOM.

'What was that?' I wonder to myself. Well I'll find out soon enough.

"Claude!" I call.

No answer.

"Claude! Where are you?" I say a second time.

Still no answer.

Whenever Claude doesn't answer me it always has something to do with my dad. Dad! That made me remember that he was currently rebuilding the castle. What did he try to do this time?

I exit my room and sniff the air. Thanks to my advanced demon abilities I can find anyone just by getting a whiff of their scent. I follow my father's scent all the way into a giant room that was recently built. I'm guessing that this was the new ball room.

The problem wasn't the room itself. The problem was what's in the room. There was a giant glass tank with a massive hole in it at the back of the room. Water was sprayed all over the floor. And the worst part was this giant thing that looked like an oversized snake with spikes coming out along it's spine and a face that was a mix of a dragon, alien, and fish laying stunned and bleeding on the floor. It was not a pretty picture. There was also blood on the floor.

I followed the trail of blood to my "trusty" butler, Claude. He had a giant gash in his arm and was trying to keep the blood from pouring out with someone's shirt. I look next to him and see my shirtless dad trying to help him stop the blood.

"What the hell happened here you maniacs?!" I ask in shock.

"Language!" grandpa screams before he uses his super speed to run over to me, smack the life out of my head, and race back to his previous location in three seconds flat. I swear, one day my brain is going to fly out through my nose if he doesn't stop bitch slapping me every five minutes.

"Well I wanted to decorate the place a little bit, and since we're going to Fiji I decided on an ocean theme." dad explains.

"So how did this happen?!" I ask.

"Well I wanted to bring in some exotic fish, so I brought him." he says as he points to the gruesome creature next to him. "But when he woke up in his new home he accidentally hit the glass and broke it. Then he tried to eat me because he was hungry and Claude tried to feed him!"

"You mean you decided that you wanted some dumb fish, so you got yourself a leviathan and it tried to kill you but Claude protected you! Dad! Leviathans are the strongest sea demons that protect the ocean! You can't just fish for one like that! They'll kill anyone and everyone!" I scold him angrily.

"Well Poseidon wouldn't let me borrow the kraken, so I had to use the leviathan!" he complained.

"Whatever! Just clean up this mess and return him before Poseidon comes looking for him." I tell him.

"Where are you going?" dad asks me.

"I'm going somewhere far away." I tell him before I exit the room and dash out of the house.

I don't want to be anywhere near the kingdom until my father finishes his stupid decorations. Next thing you know I'll end up being shredded to pieces by Cerberus because some idiot decided he wanted to use exotic dogs as his latest decoration.

I quickly write my dad a note to inform him that I'm not coming back until he's done. He's probably gonna throw a fit and smash another fish tank, but if he gets a vacation, I do too!