Chapter 10

Ciel's POV

 Pic: Ciel in a dress. He's soooo adorable!!!

Today was the day of the ball. I was so exited to go. I was back in the house too, so that's another good thing. I really miss Sebastian. We haven't seen each other since he left, and I can't wait to meet him at the ball. The notice for the ball came a week ago, so my step mom, stepbrother, and stepsister magically turned into shopaholics. It was total torture for me because I was forced to carry all of their thousands of clothes. I have no clue how someone can shop so long, but these people take the saying "shop till you drop" to a whole new level!

The ball was going to take place tonight, so they were preparing to leave. We have about three hours until the ball, and these three ours are torture for me. I have to run all around the house to find whatever they want to wear for the ball. I also have to iron their clothes, fix any tears, polish their shoes, and do their hair. I'm not a girl, so don't blame me if your hair looks crappy after I style it. I got slapped by Elisabeth a bunch of times because I didn't know how to do the complicated design that she wanted.

"Ciel! You freak! find me my hat! Now!" Elisabeth screeches from the twin's room.

"Polish my shoes!" Alois demands as I dodge his flying boots.

"Go find me my scarf you brat!" my stepmom yells.

I struggle to do all of those things and more orders. Once they're finally ready there's still half an hour left. I need to get come clothes on fast! I run towards my room to change into something that I chose, but my door was locked. What's going on here?

"And just what do you think you're doing?" my stepmom asks.

"I...j-just wanted to ch-change t-to go to the b-ball with y-y-you guys." I stutter in fear.

I don't like that deadly look in her eyes. One bad move and I'll get punished.

"Don't stutter you brat! And what the hell did you just say?" she replies.

"Oh poor, poor Ciel." Alois says with fake pity.

"Hahaha! He actually thinks that he's going to a ball!" Elisabeth laughs.

I just look at then in shock. What?!

"You're not going anywhere you dumb brat. Nobody wants trash like you in a beautiful palace. So until then you can stay here." my stepmother explains.

"Isn't that great Ciel?! You get to have a day off! So enjoy it and stop being annoying!" Alois says with an evil tone.

"N-no! You can't do that!" I scream angrily.

Suddenly my stepmother smacks me so hard that blood drips down my face. My eyes start to tear up no matter how much I willed them to stop. I'm won't cry. I won't cry! I won't show weakness in front of these monsters.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want you bastard! Besides, there's nothing at a ball for you anyways. Everyone avoids you like the plague. You even hurt your eye so no one will want to be with someone who's half blind! I don't want to be seen there with you. So shut the hell up and go cry in a corner for all I care. Come on kids, we're leaving early. We might even get to meet the prince. Won't that be great Elisabeth? Maybe he'll choose to marry you!" My stepmom says.

Then they leave the mansion and get into the carriage. They tell the driver to take then there early, and off they go. I was left all alone by myself. Even Mey-Rin wasn't here because she had to go as a chaperone for the twins in case they're about to get into big trouble.