Chapter 7

Ciel's POV

 Picture: Mey-Rin

 ⚜ Warning! Contains Yaoi 

I wake up the next day and find myself back in Sebastian's arms. We were both sitting in my mom's tree, and I wonder how we managed to not fall out.

"Wake up Sebastian!" I say as I try to push his arm off of me. Stupid superhuman strength!

"Five more minutes Claude!" he complains.

"What? Who's Claude?! Oh my God! Get off of me!" I scream, flustered.

He quickly opens his eyes and lets go of me so that I can get off the tree.

"I'm so sorry Ciel!" he says and follows me towards the mansion.

"You'd better be!" I say angrily.

"I really am!" he says.

"Fine. I forgive you, Sebastian." I say and he looks at me happily.

Then I add, "But that means you have to fly me all around the kingdom tonight!"

"You sneaky little devil!" he says but then laughs.

"Now exactly which one of us is the devil here?" I ask teasingly.

"Hey! Wings don't count!" he replies.

"Then what about the superhuman strength?" I ask.

"Ok! You win!" he says as he holds his hands up in defeat.

I walk to the front door and read my new list of chores. Thankfully most of it is taking care of the animals. I love those chores the most because that means I get to spend some time with Miki. Sadly though, I have to start with breakfast, which means that I have to deal with the twins and my evil stepmother.

As soon as I enter the kitchen I see a familiar face that I'm more than happy to see. The person standing there in the kitchen is none other than the only hired servant in this household, Mey-Rin. She's been with my family ever since I can remember. She's like a second mother to me.

"Mey-Rin! Welcome back! How was your week off?" I ask when I see her.

"Great! I had lots of fun! But what exactly did you do young man?" she replies.

"Nothing out of the usual." I tell her.

"Really Ciel? You just got back in then I leave for one week and you're out already?" she scolds me.

"Well it wasn't my fault! I didn't do anything! It was the twins, not me!" I explain.

"Ok! Ok! I get it! So how long are you out" she says.

"I got kicked out for a month." I answer sadly.

"Well until then I get to do the cooking! You're not gonna get into any more trouble while I'm here! I'll make sure to keep those two brats away from you as well." she says.

"Thanks Mey-Rin." I reply.

"You're welcome, Ciel. By the way, who's that?" she asks as she points a finger at someone behind me.

I turn around and see Sebastian standing behind me. I didn't even notice he was there!

"This is Sebastian. But please don't tell Madam Red about it! He doesn't want her to know he's here. He'll be outside with me for a while until he has to leave." I explain.

"Why does he look familiar?" she asks.

"Probably because he's a noble. Take your glasses off and maybe you'll know." I reply.