Chapter 6

♚ Sebastian's POV 

♚ Pic: Sexy Sebi~chan with his demon wings 

By the time we finished all of those long chores it was night time. I can't believe how cruel the owners of this house are! I've never giving my servants anything close to this large amount of chores to do all in one day!

"So how long are you planning on hiding out in the field anyways?" Ciel asks curiously.

We were both sitting in his mother's tree just relaxing from a long day of work.

"However long I want to." I reply.

I'm not sure exactly how long it'll take my dad to finish the preparations for his ball. But considering how there's 28 more days left until it's my birthday, he'll probably be done in around 25 days. Then my mom's gonna make me come back so that she can take me shopping for new suits for me and my dad, a new dress for her, and new party clothes for all the staff. Exactly how much time can one single woman spend shopping?!

"Why do you want to stay here anyways? You're a rich noble. Wouldn't you rather stay somewhere else?" he asks.

"Nope! Here's just perfect!" I answer.

"You're the strangest guy I've ever met." he states.

"Aww! And you're the cutest guy I've ever met!" I reply.

"Whatever!" he murmurs under his breath and quickly turns away.

He tries his best to not make his flustered face obvious, but nocturnal vision comes in handy sometimes.

"You're just adorable when you're embarrassed!" I say teasingly.

"Are all demons like you?" he asks out of the blue.

I sit there and ponder the question for a bit, then I say, "Probably not."

"You know, I've never met a demon before. What's so different about them and humans?" he asks curiously.

"Well for starters demons are a lot stronger than humans, they have a beast form, and they have magical powers. But if you take away all the physical abilities, then they're pretty much alike. I've met humans, demons, and many magical creatures in my lifetime, and I've always thought of them the same. They are all both cruel, yet loving. They know how to fight, but they also know how to love. Most creatures will laugh at the way I think and say that their race is better than any other, but that's just their physical abilities. What's on the inside counts more than what's on the outside." I explain.

"Wow!" he replies to my lengthy explanation. Then he turns to me and asks, "How old are you anyways?"

Oh no! Not the questioning!

"One thousand seven hundred ninety nine." I answer.

"Do all demons have wings and horns and tails and stuff?" he asks, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Well not all of them, but the ones that do can hide them." I answer him.

"Do you have wings, horns, and a tail?" he quickly asks.

I chuckle at his adorable curiosity before I answer, "I only have wings. No horns or tails."

He quickly looks down at the ground below us and shyly whispers, "Can I see your wings?"

His soft whisper would have been barely audible for a human, but for a demon like me I could clearly hear it. But I feel like teasing him a little, so I just pretend that I couldn't hear him.

"What was that?" I ask teasingly.

"Can I see your wings?" he asks a little louder.

"What?" I tease him once more.

"Can I see your wings?" he screams, then when he notices what he just said he looks back down in embarrassment.

"Sure." I reply.

I unbutton my shirt so that my wings don't tear it when I make them appear. Normally I would wear a shirt with two holes in the back, but I was in a rush so I totally forgot about it. I look over and see Ciel looking at my chest. He blushes and quickly turns away when he catches me looking at him.

I stand up and jump off the tree, but before I can fall down to my death I let my wings come out and I fly back up with one powerful flap. As I hover over the tree Ciel watches in amazement.

"Wow! Your wings are so beautiful!" he says as he reaches out to touch one of them.

My wings are dark, midnight bird wings rather than bat wings that are only visible in the dark when the moon is out. Tonight was a full moon, so Ciel could clearly see them.

I use my demon speed to fly behind Ciel and wrap my arms around his waist. Then I flap my wings and lift him off the tree.

"Ahh!" He screams when his feet leave the tree branch. "Sebastian put me down! I don't wanna fall!"

"Don't worry. I'll never drop you." I whisper gently into his ear and he starts to slowly relax and calm down.

"Do you trust me?" I ask him.

"Yes, I trust you." he replies.

Then I flap away from the tree and fly high above the city. The scene below us is just breathtakingly beautiful.

"This is the best view of the kingdom I've ever had!" Ciel says.

We fly around until the giant clock in the castle strikes twelve. Then I fly back to the tree and put my shirt back on.

"This was the best night ever!" Ciel says happily.

"I'm not so sure about that." I chuckle.

"What do you mean?" he asks, confused.

"I'll make tomorrow even better for you." I answer.

Then I lean down and place a kiss on his forehead.

"But that's enough excitement for one day. Go to sleep now little Ciel." I tell him as he drifts off to sleep.