Chapter One- The Beggining

Niall was three years older than me. He sleeps in almost everyday when he is not busy. Niall said, "Get out of my room Jess! How many times have I told you that you're not allowed in my room!" "ok! Fine I just want we to let younknow that mum said that she will be gone for a week and the boys called andbsaid that they will be here in an hour." The boys Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam are like more brothers. They are really funny and we get along great! "Wait the boys are coming!? Finally I'll have to pick them up from the airport!!" Niall said as he jumped out of bed. "Oh and they said that they can't wait to see you!" I told him as he said, "Of course they are Jess." We both paused let out a big laugh then a sigh. This is what I liked about us being siblings. We naver argued or anything like that and when ever they went somewhere for concerts and I really wanted to go, they'd pick me up along the way.

"Hahahahahaha! OMG!" As I looked accross what my friend just tweeted to me. "I think he likes you! I'll bet he'll ask you out if he likes you!" I responded. Niall said, "Whats so funny?" As usual I would say, "Oh nothing. Hahahaha!" I then bursted out laughing. Niall just looked at me like a crazy maniac or something.

After we picked up the boys, we went out to eat. Of course I was dressed like someone from a movie. Hahahaha I was voted head cheerleader before we had spring break so I got really happy. I just wished that Niall could've seen what happened but he was doing concerts and couldn't celebrate with me. I know he is busy but we are brother and sister. We should spend time together. I love having him as a brother and I'm happy for his fame but I miss having my brother.

"Hey Nialler! Hey Jess! How have you guys been doing?" They asked. "Oh fine!" We both answered. "Jess got upgraded to head cheerleader!" Niall said. As always I blushed. "Oh wow! Really? Congrats!" They told me as I ate my food. I loved food more than Niall. Hahahaha but for some reason I was always skinny. "So how has your families been boys?" Niall and I asked. "Oh I got in a fight with one of my sisters. It was really frustrating. She wouldn't give me the remote so I could watch iCarly iGoOneDirection. I got so mad u broke her favourite doll and had to go get her a new one. Louis said as he picked his food. "So Jess how is school?" He asked me with a smile. "Oh it's really good. I'm running for student body president but I'm going up against my ex boyfriend.

Hey!!! Sorry I accedentally pressed publish when I shouldn't have. But still I hope you like it! Hahahaha. Anyways some of this story is true. Hope u vote, read, favrourite, and comment. Hahahahah LOL I'll upload in about a day.