Chapter Twelve- Traveling

I hope you like this chapter. Working on it really hard!! Just reminding all my kangaroos that please vote comment and fan.

Taylors P.O.V.

Niall left so he could go pack. I decided to make something to drink since I was almost done packing. I made tea and turned on the TV. I sipped my tea. I was fasinated by all the gossip channels talking about me. I heard the doorbell and got up. It was Niall. I guess paparazzi followed him cause I saw strange men taking pictures. "Hey. You ready? It's supposed to be cold there today. Get a coat just in case." "Are you sure cause if it isn't, Niall you will pay." I ran inside got my stuff and hopped in the car sirrounded by paparazzi. "Whats your name?" "How old are you?" "when did you meet Niall?" "Have you been his secret girlfriend?" were all the questions I was being asked. "My name is Taylor Hays, I'm 18, we met today, and no. I'm not his secret girlfriend." and with that I smiled and Niall drove off to the airport. I decided to turn on the radio and One Direction Up All Night was playing. Niall started humming and I decided to try to dance in my seat. I was struggling but it was fun. I decided to text one of my friends, Ally. (A-Ally T-Taylor N-Niall)

T-Hey I'm on the way to the airport with Niall. It's going quite well with our relationship.

A-OMG call me to prove it. I wanna hear him.

T-Okay. -end of text

-call begins.

A-Hello?

N-Hello. This is Niall speaking.

A-OMG if this is Tay your doing an awesome Niall Horan expression.

T&N- Niall shut up-T What no kiss?-N No that's when your NOT driving! Niall look at the road not me!-T Woops. Sorry. Eyes on the prize. Hey look the airport.-N

A-OMG it's really Niall Horan!!! Tay I can't believe your dating him!!!! Lucky. Awww ok bye!!

-End of call

"Is she always 'prove it' girl?" I laughed at that one. "Yeah. Come on there's a spot." "I think we'll need a body guard. I'll stay here while you call one? Okay babe? Babe?" I snapped out of my trance. "Ya okay." I ran out to call a guard. He brang two other gaurds, and they grabbed our stuff and they formed a triangle around me and Niall while screams were yelled and cameras were flashing.