Chapter Nine- The Pregnancy?

I kinda skip nine months. This is nine months later.

~Nine Months Later~

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was holding my son Daniel. Yes I know big shocker. Well it's Josh's son. I'm almost eighteen. So I'm happy. I'm going to visit the boys really soon. *riiing* *riiing* *riiing* it's Niall. I haven't told him about Daniel yet. I want it to be a surprise. I'm paking my stuff now cause my plane is leaving tomorrow. "Hello?" "Hey Nialler!" "Hey Jess I will pick you up tomorrow at 8 right?" "Yeah. I'll haha a big surprise when I get there." "Cool. Bye!!" "Bye" -end of call

"Josh hunny pack a bag of diapers! Dan gets gassy." I saw him holding Dan and signaled him to give me our child. "Whos mommys special boy? He smiled!! Josh he smiled!!" I yelled. Joshcame running with the video camera. "Whos mommys baby? Who who? Mommy sounds like an owl doesn't she?" he gave smiles across his face. I teared up. "He is the cutest boy ever. He looks like Danny." I remembered the accident. That horrible time. The caios. "We have to start packing quickly!" he said getting everything we need. I cooed to Daniel until he was asleep. Slowly packed stuff from my cabinets and closets. I picked a ton of clothes out for Dan an me. I then fell asleep.

Josh's P.O.V.

I woke Jess up softly. She was a light sleeper so it seas easy and she loved the sun. That's why our room was painted bright yellow. She straped Dan into his carseat and we filled the van with our luggage. I could hear his little snores. It was precious and he had blonde hair and bright blueish greenish eyes as a mixture of mine an Jess's. "Honey, turn the radio on." I quickly turned it on to find my hit song Love Doctor. I sang along. Jessica changed it. "Hey I was singing that." "Yeah but I don't want to wake up Dan." I turned to find him cuddling his blanket. "Thats my boy." I smiled. And he smiled in his sleep. I continued driving until I stopped the car, helped Jess get her stuff on the plane. I said goodbye and she left. Some girls came up to me asking who that kid belonged to so I had to lie. "it's my cousins kid." :) I smiled gave a few autographs and headed out.

Jessica's P.O.V.

The plane had landed and I looked around for Niall. It was 8 o'clock exactly. Where is he? "Jess?!" "Niall Id like you to meet Daniel. Say hi to uncle Niall baby." he just looked around with his tooth sticking out. "Jess who is he? Wait is he-" "Yah. I wanted it to be a surprise." he's just so cute an I love him. He looks just like Danny. Why would I loose another Dan?" he looked kinda sad. "Can you get our stuff my hands are full." "Sure" we got into the car with Dan in my lap in the backseat. I tried cooing him to sleep and it was succesful. About 37 minutes later we arrived at the flat of the boys. "Who is it?" I heard El!!! "El it's me! Jess!" "Jessica hey....aww who's this little guy?" she took Daniel out of my hands. "Thats Daniel. My ermm son." her jaw dropped. "It was a shock to me too. Daniel come to mommy!" he moved his arms toward me. I picked him up. He needed a new diaper. "Eeew! Smelly baby!!!!" I ran toward the loo but it was locked. I waited five minutes and finally the door opened. It was Louis. "Lou!!!" I gave him a hug. He smelled the air. "Eww what's that smell?!" I showed Dan. "Dan us that smell. Can you be a dear and get me a diaper from the blue suit case?" "Sure thing." he arrived with the elmo diaper. "Really elmo?" I saw Lian standing near the door. "hey don't say that about elmo! It's Daniels favourite show!" I yelled back with anger. "thx Lou." I ran into the bathroom and came out with nice smelling baby. I've previously been trying to teach him how to walk. He took his first steps which I caught on tape. "Yaaay! Dan you did it. You are a big boy. Wanna show daddy?" I told him in my baby voice. He nodded. Everyone stared at him with faces happy. But when it came to Niall, his face was uncertain.

-Hey!! I hope you liked this chapter I thought really hard.