Chapter Fifteen- Maybe You Are The One... Part 2

Yolo! Ok this is part dós!

Jessica's P.O.V.

After Zayn came out, he looked like he needed to tell me something important to tell me. He sat down beside me and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but he closed them back up. "Zayn? What do you want to tell me?" he looked at me and he began to talk. "Jess, if Daniel is my son, shouldn't we like date aga-" I cut him off and kissed him passionatly. We then broke apart as we saw Louis come in. "Well I see the lovers are back together. So who's re kid for?" I looked at him confuesed but then rememered what he meant. I replied looking at Zayn. "I guers he's in One Direction, has black hair, and hmm is dating me." I laughed and pecked Zayns cheek. Louis smiled and just ran around the room. What made him so happy? "Congrats Zayn!!!" Just then the rest of our gang came in through the door. "Vas happening?!" I said honestly Zayn looked pissed for me using his words. "Jessy! That's my line! You deserve go get our son cause I think he's crying." he was right. "No fair your his dad you should get him that carrot toy. Bye! Love you!" I kissed him and he left. I ran to the room and picked Daniel up. When I got out, everyone looked at me with their jaws open. "Close your mouths! You'll get flies!! Oh yeah me and Zayn are back together and Zayn is Daniels actual dad so cool." I ran to change cause I remembered I was gonna go into the pool today "JESSICA JAMES HORAN!!! GET YOUR BUM OVER HERE OR IM COMING IN THERE!!!" ughh Niall annoying brother. "Ill come out naked!! And don't come in! I'm swimming today!!" five minutes later I came out with my bikini under my baggy shirt and my shorts. "I knew you two would get back togehter!!! OMG Niall stay calm you didnt act this way when you found about Daniel. Stay cool. Or else you aren't getting a kiss anytime soon." "Taylor is on my side and she's YOUR girlfriend. Trust her. Everyone ready for that pool party?" The BTR boys are coming!!! Woohoo!! "Honey I'm home!!" aaaah Zaaaayn!!! "Honey we're in the back! Are the other guys here yet?" I heard screaming from other people. "Hey Kendal, Carlos, James, Logan! Haven't seen you in like forever." I hugged them all. "Aaaah Jessica nice to see you again." James then pecked my cheek. I looked at ayn who looked like he wanted to punch something. "James!? Why the hell did you just kiss my girlfriend?!" James looked shocked and I remembered that the news wasn't out yet. "Zayn, they don't know wears back together. And don't you have something for a special boy AKA Daniel. Danny!! Guess what daddy bought you?!" I jumped in the pool to get Danny out and Zayn revieled a giant stuffed carrot. That held a heart saying I Love Carrots! "I love you daddy!!" he grabbed the carrot and Zayn picked him up. "Thats my boy! And it's water proof!" I giggled at that statement. We just continued until it was 7. By then we were soaked and in laughter. I put Danny to sleep and decided to sleep as well.