Chapter Eleven- Love For Niall!

I put spice in this one kangaroos. Hope you like it.:P

Jessica

Niall's P.O.V.

After the truck came, I told the driver to put it in my flat that I keep here for vacations. I decided to get some yummy food from Nandos. As I was walking in, I saw this girl. She was as pretty as...as...I don't know. I decided to sit at the nearest table to her. She looked at me and I smiled. She smiled back with a blush. Aaah her green eyes, black hair, perfect teeth, the way her hair looks in that braid.....I think...think...I like her. "Um hi." I was kicked out of my fantasy world. "Oh hi. I'm Ni-" I was cut off by her. "Niall Horan from One Direction the only Irish one, and the blond leprachon?" she giggled. Her giggle was so cute. "Why yes. I'm guessing your a fan?" again she giggled. "Now what's your name?" she blushed. "My name is Taylor but you can call me Tay." she did a super hero pose. How cute. "Okay well Tay how would you like to go in a date with me tonight?" she looked extremley exited. "I'd love that. Here's my number and I have to go." she kissed my cheek after handing me here number. I melted. I then looked at my chicken Peri Peri opened my mouth and enjoyed it very well. I put Taylor's number into my mobile and I got out of Nandos and on my way to my car. "OH EM GEEEE ITS NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!! NIALL MARRY ME PLEASE WE CAN HAVE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!" one girl said. I ran into my car and pulled out of Nandos. I got a call from Jess. (Jess-J Niall-N)

J-"Where are you? Can I talk to dad!?"

N-"Dads asleep and I went for a visit to Nandos."

J-"Did you finally meet someone special?"

N-"Well actually yah. We have a date tonight."

J-"Omg you know that your on speaker? And who who!!!"

N-"This really sweet girl Taylor."

J-"Good luck. What are you going to do!! The tour comes back in a few days and the stylists quit."

N-"They what!? I have to go. Bye"

-end of call

Taylor's P.O.V.

as I pulled up to my drive way, I got a text from unknown?

Unknown-Hey it's me Niall. I'll pick you up for the date. Were going to a café at 6. Bye.- I put him in my contacts and replied. To Niall: hey Niall my adress is [put adress here]. And I love cofee. Can't wait:)xx- I pressed send then put my mobile away. What to wear what to wear? I picked out an I LOVE 1D shirt, red jeans and my most favourite pair of uugs. They were of course red. (My fav colour ever.) I grabbed my purse, and I looked at my clock. 5:58 perfect timing. I ran out of my flat and hoped in the car. "Nice shirt. I like the part that says I LOVE 1D." I laughed. "Thats the only thing it says. Wow I thought the whole stupid was an act. Guess not." I giggled to the thought he looked at me and started fake crying. I gave him a kiss on the cheeck and he shut up. "I found a way to make you shut up!! Grrrrrr!!!" I made my host voice go balistic. "Im Niall Horan going on a date with the prettiest thing ever!" I blushed and slapped his head. "Ok announcer you don't have to announce it for everyone to hear." I giggled as we came out of the car. "Paparazzi." I said as a ton of cameras started flashing. "Tay let's hurry up and go inside." he pulled my arm and took me inside with one arm around me. "You like sugar huh?" I looked at him in a very strange way. Then again I like taking the packets and putting sugar all over my tongue. "Yes. I have a perminent sugar high." I giggled then went back to my sugar. "Whats your twitter?" "Why? You want publicity?" "No. I wanna upload a photo of us together." "Ok" I answered him while I kissed his cheeck and he snapped the photo. I tweeted, -on the most amazayn date with @NiallOfficial. It's going awesome..... I'M ON A SUGAR HIGH POSITION!!!-

Niall's P.O.V.

I tweeted the photo. @NiallOfficial: on an amazing date with @TaylorLoves1D. Here is a pic. twit.Bukco/HKd isn't she lovely?- I could tell what she was looking at. I bet her Twitter mentions are going off the roof. "What did you do Niall? My mentions are going crazy!! Huh wait someone calling me." I smiled then looked at her face turn happy to sad. "Whats wrong?" I looked at her once more. "Okay thanks bye." her face turned happy even more than before. "What happened?" she turned and gave me a big hug. I couldn't resist then hug back. "Guess who got a job for a stylist for One Direction and is going on tour with them?" I smiled and I crashed my lips into hers. Just then a photo was taken by paparazzi. "Shoot." she said that with a giggle. "Lets go to my flat." she said. "Comeon I wanna see if I'm on TV!!!" she likes this publicity? "You like this publicity?" "Ya! It looks so cool I wanna be chased by paparazzi." she looked really happy. We drove to her flat and she turned the tv on. She was right we were on E! TV: Big time pop star Niall Horan has found his self a girlfriend. To prove it here is a picture of them kissing. Talk about romance for the boys. Another band member, Zayn Malik was spotted with a girl apperently Niall's sister Jessica with a child in her hands. Talk about shock. The boys are in deep loving from their fans. How does this look? Tweet us about it. This has been E!- "Oh my god! I'm on TV!!!" she was jumping around. "I think you should start packing. I'm gonna go to my flat and pick you up in an hour. Love you!" I called out.