Chapter TwentyTwo- The One

Liams POV

I just looked at her. I've never seen such beauty and an amazing voice. What should I say to her? Wait why do I feel nervous? Maybe because her beauty? Who would want daddy direction? I bumped into something. "Ow." I saw someone run up to me. "Oh my god are you okay?! Sir? Sir?" I got up bumping her head with mine. She had pink puffy eyes and a runny nose. She also looked like she was hungry or something. "Um I bumped into YOUR head so, hey wait is that One Direction playing?" I still had my disguise on. "Yeah. Hahaha I know they are awesome. I just wish I you know can go to a concert. You see my mom died a few days ago and my dad disowned me. He said I can make it on my own without my mum. Boy he was wrong." she laughed and went straight in front of me. She ripped my moustache off and redid it. "There you go Liam." I looked confused. "Is it that obveous?" she smiled and nodded. "Im Summer. Hahaha and you my sir are Liam Payne member of One Direction and daddy directioner." she bowed and I laughed. "And you are Summer asking you for a date tonight to my place starting now." I bowed. She laughed. "Sir Liam, I accept your invitation. 1 you are cute, and 2 I need to charge my mobile." we laughed. And we walked to the flat. Right when we were at the door we could hear screaming crying and well noise. I guess Jess and Zayn weren't here...ooh wait the girls had to go to the doctors. I opened the door to find Harry and Allison, Louis and Grace, Niall and Taylor on the sofa. They all ooohed when Summer came in. "Whos your lady friend?" Allison was now on the sofa jumping instead of watching The Notebook? "Um Allison Summer Summer Allison, Summer Louis Louis Summer, Harry Summer Summer Harry, Taylor Summer Summer Taylor, Summer Niall Niall Summer, and Zayn Jessica Nora Mariam and Daniel aren't here." she smiled. "Is it true Zayn and Jessica are getting married!?" I looked at her confuessed. "Who the hell told?!" they all looked at me and then Summer. "Summer where did you hear it?" "Well Liam, I heard it on the telly. Josh Blanks told the entire countries of England, Ireland, and well actually this was programmer all around the world."