Chapter Five~Life or Death?

Hey guys I'm not a good writer I know. Well I'm just happy for anyone who's Reading that's all I wanted. Thank you all so much. I swear if I was near one of my readers, I would give them a big fat Horan Hug.

Zayns P.O.V.

---------------------

We walked in but Jessicas heart beat tracker stopped. "Jessicaaaa!" we cried. When we touched her hand it was cold. As cold as a reptile. I gave her a kiss and left as soon as we were told to. Ten minutes later the doctors came put with a relieved face. "She made it." the one in the yellow outfit said. "Thank god. My mum wouldve killed me. Let alone let my baby sister die before me." Niall said with a pale face almost matching Hannahs. I guess she fainted because when we walked into the room, she was asleep or something.

____________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

-------------------------

I guess something really bad happened because when I woke up I felt really strange and I saw yw boys all exept for Zayn on the couch asleep. I woke Zayn up and told to give me my iPhone. I dialed the number Josh gave me. *riing* *riing* *riing* "Hello? Jessica!? Omg are you alright!? I heard what happened." He started off. "Hey Josh. Yeah. I'm ok I guess. When did you hear it?" "I...we...oh...you see it was on the news." he said. "It waaaas!? Well anyways can you come for a visit!?" I said with a squeal. "Sure. I'm coming Love you!" he said I let out a sigh and a grin. "Love you top. Bye TTYL.hehehehe." I sounded kinda like a dork. Me and Zayn sat there in silence. "Soooo....Who's this "JOSH" guy?" he said shocked. "Hes a guy I met. Well before the accident." i said with a weak smile. Just then I heard a knock on re door. "Hello? Jessica?" I heard Josh!!!! "yah in here Josh." I replied with one of the biggest smiles I could ever take. "hey there you are. I brought you some flowers." he said holding the beautiful vase. "Oh wow. That's beautiful thank you....ooh a bear too. That's two times the sweetness so you deserve a hug!!!" he closer for the hug. "What the....Jess?" Uh oh. Niall. "Who is this!" Niall sounded super mad. "Niall this is..." I was cut off by Josh. "Her boyfriend." he said with a smile. "ya my boyfriend." I repeated "Whaaaaaaat!!!?" Zayn oh shoot! I forgot about him how we JUST broke up. "You heard me Zayn. Oh Josh this is Liam, Niall my brother, Louis, Harry, and Zayn." I told him lightly. *YAWWN* "I'm tired. Well goodnight." and with that I was out like a light.