Ch. 10

When we arrived home, Josh had passed the denial stage and just went into the livid anger stage.

"We need to sue them for giving us false information in the first place, we wouldve been continuing treatment and you could've been better by now!" Josh shouted.

I shook my head at him in a silent plea for him to calm down. There was nothing we could do now. I'm a goner.

I went to go lay down; to try and get my mind off of this whole ordeal. I meant to lie there for a few minutes, but a few minutes turned into a few hours, and a few hours turned into days.

Josh and I sleep in separate rooms now, mostly because I don't want him to touch me. I feel like he's disgusted by me. Deep down I know he's not but I can't help but think he'd rather be with someone who didn't have an fatal illness.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I didn't say a word but Josh came in anyway. "Tyler we should talk about this." He said not looking me in the eye.

"Fine Josh let's talk. Because I know you're disgusted by me. I understand it though why would you want to be with trash like me." I said with tears pouring down my face.

"Tyler...we've been over this I will love you no matter what you look like. We will get through this you just have to try."

He reached down to grab my hand but I shrugged my hand out of his grip.

Josh rolled his eyes and took me hand again. I tried to rip my hand away but his grip was tighter this time.

"Stop." He said with his eyes on mine. The pleading tone in his voice almost made me give up. Emphasis on 'Almost'

"Don't touch me." I said quietly.

Josh laid down on the bed and grabbed me in his arms. Putting his head on my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck when he said "Tyler, just stop being stupid."

He kissed my neck, and a shiver ran down my spine. Josh told me to go to sleep and we would visit another doctor tomorrow and get a second opinion.

What do you guys think is going to happen. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know I did. Please like and comment and thanks for reading. When this reaches  5 votes I'll upload