Readers, I Need You!

100k is crazy holy moly thank you! I know how terrible I am at keeping up with writing. College makes it so I can't enjoy anything I like about living. 

Whoa that was dark as shit. It's true though. I never have any time and if I do, I'm crying about how little time I have before I have to get back to work. Go into animal sciences they said. Being a vet will be fun they said. THEY DIDN'T SAY I'D BE SCRAPING DRIED SHIT OFF A SHEEP OR FEELING A CALF FETUS BY SHOVING MY ARM IN A COWS ASSHOLE. 

Hey. I love you and thank you for reading. Truly, it amazes me that I see people go through my book and endure my somewhat shitty writing. Even though I'm not as active as I used to be, I see ALL MY VOTERS and ALL MY COMMENTERS. I shit you not, I've never missed any active reader. 

That being said, we all need each other during Cameron's off season. You need to get by with a few imagines and I need to survive by writing them. Please read these and comment which quotes you're interested in seeing be made into an imagine! (You don't know who's saying each quote which is the fun of the it.)

-"don't you dare leave my side"

-"it's- it's stuck." "What?" "I don't know! IT'S STUCK!"

-"You weren't supposed to eat the whole edible!"

-"I will only make it through this 12 hours if you shut the hell up."

-"Wait, Jerome kills other people?"

-"the elevator breaks down and your first instinct is to piss in a ziploc bag?"

-"Just let me go, Cameron. I'm not worth your time."

-"Jerome, please tell me you're not wearing that while committing arson."

-"Last I heard of y/n, she was making a mural out of razor blades and pig's blood. You really don't want to be involving yourself with her."

-"Kiss her, Cameron. It's not like she hasn't already fucked around with everyone in Los Angeles."

-"You deceitful little hyena. You've been dealt an unlucky in that I found you before the police did."

-"The only way I can stop you from being a blanket hog is by laying directly on top of you."

-"Don't stab on the right side! Fuck it, you're the worst apprentice anyone could ever have. You're dealing with the body on your own."

-"This cabin only has 20 people, they're going to find out eventually just how much we messed up." 

---------

6:14 p.m.

-Bambi ;)