-Thirty Nine-

*Chelsi's P.O.V*

"Chels, where are you going?" Liam asked, following me out the doors. "I'm going to find him" I sighed, looking around the grounds. "Chels, he could be anywhere by now" Harry sighed, placing his hands on his hips as he stopped beside me. "See, now that's where you're wrong. He left his phone behind" I looked at him, holding up Louis phone, grasping it tightly in my hand., "When does Louis ever go anywhere without his phone? He in the area. I just don't know where" I looked out at the vast forest once more, deciding which path to take. "Well. We better get started then, hadn't we? Let's split up" I nodded, walking forwards towards a path. "This is suppose to be the happiest day of my life" I mumbled, stepping over tree roots, loosing the path as i got deeper between the trees.

"Louis" I yelled, stopping between two trees. "Fuck sakes" I yelled, shaking my head. I pulled out my phone, looking at the time. I had been walking around this forest for almost three hours now and i hadn't even realized it. I sighed, searching for Harry's name in my phone book. "Chelsi?" I looked up, anger boiling inside of me once more. "You are the last person i want to see at this moment in time Niall" I shook my head, looking down at my phone once more. " I found him" He half whispered, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Where?" I asked, looking at him, shoving my phone into my pocket. He turned on his feet, motioning for me to follow him as he walked away from me. I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes as i began to follow him. 

"I want to apologies. For all of this, i didn't mean to make a mess of everything" He half whispered, shrugging slightly as we followed the path of fallen leaves. "I just wanted you to know how much i regret everything. How much i hate myself for breaking your heart. How much hate that you are no longer mine" He looked at me for a second, looking at the ground once more. I stayed silent, folding my arms over my chest as we continued to walk. The sound of the leaves crunching beneath our feet and slight rustle of the trees in the light breeze filled the silence between us. There had never been a silence like this between us before and i didn't know how to fill it, so i just lived in the silence. 

"I'm don't hate you anymore" I whispered, kicking a pile of leaves beneath my feet. "What?" Niall asked, stopping on the spot. "I don't hate you anymore. In fact i never did if i'm being honest with you. I loved you and part of me still does. A lot of me still does. But fucking hell i am mad Niall. I'm angry. At you" I looked at him, shaking my head. "You still love me?" He asked, the words slowly making their way out if his mouth as if in disbelief. "I do still love you. I always will. But I love Lou and i want to marry him" I looked at him, shrugging. He nodded, letting out a deep sigh, rubbing his hand along his chin. 

"He's over there in that clearing" He sighed, motioning between two trees. "Thank you" I half whispered, giving him a small smile as i walked between the trees, stopping as i saw Louis lying on the ground. "Boy, do you know how long we have been looking for you?" I yelled, making my way towards him. He sat up, half smiling at me. "So i'm guessing i missed the wedding?" He half chuckled, shaking his head. "Can't have a wedding with only just one person" I smiled, sitting next to him. "What happened?" I asked, pulling my knees up to my chest, resting my head as i looked at him. "I got mad. Walked off got lost and now here we are" he sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

"You still love him huh?" He asked, after moments of silence. "You heard that?" I lifted my head looking down at the leaves that surrounded us. "I don't love him like that anymore. I don't love him like i love you" I half whispered, looking at him. "And you'll never love me like you ever loved him" Louis shrugged, wresting his arms over his knees, pulling them to his chest. "Lou" I half whispered, shaking my head. "It's fine. I've had some time to think it over" He half smiled, nodding slightly. "Think what over Lou?" I asked, shaking my head. "You will never love me like you love him. I will always be second choice and i'm okay with that. But you don't really want to marry me. You just think you do because you don't want to forgive him. You're scared to love him again." He stood up, pulling me up with him. He placed on kiss to my forehead, half smiling as he slowly walked away, turning back as he reached the trees, "You are going to get married one day, but it won't be to me".