Cheat?!

I stared at myself in the mirror. Cute! is what I thought. This cannot be me. I don't look anything like this!

Th reflection staring back at me was of a cute, light blue haired and eyed girl. It has been 3 years since I was reincarnated with my own will, and it was the first time that I came upon a mirror when wandering around. 

The little girl staring back at me had slightly wavy light blue hair, large cloud blue eyes lined with thick, dark lashes, white porcelain skin and pink cheeks, a small button nose, and pouty pink lips. The person in front of me was of a much higher quality than the previous me's, higher than the heroine, or more over anyone else in the game. What... happened? Deciding that thinking about it would do nothing for my situation, I yawned and went to sleep.

My name is Cecelia Rennaderra, the daughter of Duke Rennaderra, and the villainess of an otome game. On my sixth birthday, I will become the fiance of the second prince which will eventually lead to my destruction.

Today is supposed to be the day that I summon my first familiar, but I am too tired from exploring. I can do it another day, I know what it is anyway. A yellow cat, and my affinity is earth. At least, that was what I expected.

When my maid found me sprawled on the floor, sleeping, she and my parents dragged me to the examination grounds. By the time that I awoke, I was sitting in a carriage on the way there. When we arrived, I was ushered into a large line. There was a crowd gathered around to see what familiar others got, for this was the only week in the year that summonings were possible. I yawned and snacked on some pastries that my maid had brought. I was holding a parasol in one hand to block me from the sun, oblivious to the roars of the people around me. 

Hmm? Oh, the second prince summoned twin ice foxes? As  expected of Runin. The son of Duke Verglas summoned a poison serpent? Of course it's Andres. There was a boy that summoned an illusion wolf? Hmmph, so what? Your reactions are starting to get kind of overrated, it was quite obvious, Nico is supposed to be the super genius. Oh, the son of General Hickox has a lightning eagle? Way to go Lucas, now go away. All of the noise is starting to hurt my ears. I continued to chomp on a delicious strawberry tart. Oooh, this is quite good.

When my turn came, the crowd was considerably quieter, although there was still talk about the 4 prodigies. Most of the crowd wasn't paying attention, but there were also many people staring at me for some reason. Whatever. I walked beside the summoning circle and said the chant. All of a sudden, there was a flash of bright light, and I flinched away. When I came to, I saw an adorable little bunny. The bunny was a fluffy white, and had one red and one blue eye. While I was staring at the adorableness of the bunny, the crowd around me had gone silent. Huh? I then looked up, to the symbol above the bunny's head. Holy shit, why was there a space symbol hovering over my familiar's head? And just why is my familiar a bunny?! not that I'm complaining. Did some god decide to reincarnate me as a cheat this time or something?! 

*god chuckle*