Oh. Crap.

I continued to ignore the boys, and got up to get some more food. I stacked my plate up high and dumped some pastries into my space pocket before sitting back down at my table. I continued to munch on my tiramisu. Hmm, I think that the heroine is supposed to appear soon, I should leave. I looked at the clock. If I remember correctly, then 3... 2... 1...

The heroine entered the room in a frilly gown. She was wearing a sherbet pink dress that matched her hair and an orange purse the same color as her eyes. Hmm.... cute. I guess. 

I got up to leave, making all of my food disappear. When the boys tried to protest I shushed them. "I need to go to the bathroom." I stated, and not listening to their replies, disappeared once again. When I reappeared, I was sitting in the corner of the room near the heroine. Speaking of the heroine, she was already heading towards the direction of the capture targets. I almost sighed. So predictable. 

I continued to watch and ruminate over the scenes that were about to unfold next. Hmm... it seems as though this is the scene where the heroine trips nearby and my unfaithful dog of a fiance catches her in time in a romantic dip. Then, being the (young) flirt he is, he asks her to dance where she then rotates between him and the four prodigies for the rest of the evening.

The scene unfolded just as it was supposed to, although their expressions weren't quite right. The prince's eyes were constantly darting around, probably due to nervousness, and the 3 other prodigies were ignoring them, also looking around with with darting eyes, acting not even the least bit interested. They're probably just nervous, thus the roving eyes, and acting indifferent because they were jealous and waiting for their turn. Probably.

I turned back to the heroine and Runin. I felt my heart ache as I watched the two dancing. They were looking into each other's eyes, looking beautiful and picturesque, like a prince and a princess, and most of all...

Blocking my view of the dessert table.

...

...

...

Oh my, look, that unfaithful dog saw me. No need to keep glancing over here. There is definitely no need to stop dancing. Look, now the heroine is giving me dirty looks. Why are you walking this way? Stop. Wait, don't signal the rest of your entourage over, I don't want to catch attention. Pleeeaaase just leeeaaave me allooooone.

Without even asking for my consent, the eye catching group walked over at a leisurely pace. I tried to ignore them by acting as though they were not there. Hmm, what should I eat? I only have one more piece of pie, and it tastes reaaallly good. Oh well, I guess I'll take it out and save it for later. 

Juuuust pass over me please~

I suddenly felt a dark aura appearing from behind me, unlike any others I had felt before. Assassins? Feeling a cold chill run up my spine, I quickly turned around and hurled my food from my plate into the attacker's face.

My eyes immediately widened when I realized who it was I hit.

I, the villainess, has just hurled food into the heroine's face.

...

Oh. Crap.

...

I just wasted my last slice of pie.