Perpetual Grumpiness(Romano x Reader)

Request = HeroicPanda455

 Anime = Hetalia

(A/N: Well, this a story for my amazing sister, Panda! You are Romano and Italy's capitol in this story. I love Hetalia and Roma, so please tell me if I got his character right. Enjoy~)

~Y/N's POV~

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"Why are your clocks so loud!?" Lovi (Lovino AKA. Romano) complained. I sighed. "Lovi, they're clocks. They're supposed to be loud!" I told him, rolling over on my bed to face my grumpy Italian friend. 

"But Y/N, how am I supposed to have my siesta when your clocks are ticking all over the place?" He asked me, staring up at me from his pillow pile on the floor. I groaned in response. "You can always talk to me, you know. You did come over to my  house." I said, waving my hand around. "What's the point of being here if you don't even try  to communicate with me?" 

"The only reason why I came here is because my idiot of a brother wouldn't quit yelling about pasta and Ludwig. Now let me sleeeeeeeep." Lovino stuffed his face in his pillow and let out a snore. "Lovi," I whined. "I'll just go to your house then. Maybe Feli will actually pay attention to me." Lovi didn't move. "Hmph." I said and headed out of my house. 

~Lovi's POV~

I grumbled as Y/N walked outside of the door. Why, why, why do I always mess everything up? All I wanted to do was spend some time with her, but of course I chickened out. Now she's going to spend time with my idiot of a brother, Feliciano (Italy). 

I slowly pulled myself out of the pillows to stand up. I did  want to spend time with her, after all. Heck, to be honest, I had wanted to tell her about my feelings today, but when I rang the doorbell and she opened the door, I reverted to my regular jerk routine. However, I was determined to at least talk to Y/N, so I started in the direction of my house. 

-Timeskip-  

"LOVINO VARGAS YOU"RE AN IDIOT!" Y/N yelled at me over the phone for the ninth time. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I refused to cry. I heard Y/N take a deep breath before starting again. "Lovi. Why would you drink something labeled: 'For Ludwig, from Arthur?' I mean, honestly. What were you thinking?"

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I was just really thirsty from all of the walking I did, and when I saw the water bottle, I didn't think."

"For the love of pasta, Lovi! My house is literally across the street from yours! Are you telling me that you couldn't think straight after walking across the street? You lazy tomato lover!" Y/N shouted. I nodded while sniffling. "Oh, Lovi, don't cry. Just stay right where you are, I'm on my way to your house right now." Y/N's voice had softened.

"B-But, why would you want to come to me?" I asked, not understanding why Y/N would come here. 

"You silly. You can't take care of yourself while you're a child. Well, you can't take care of yourself when you're an adult, but still. As a respectable adult, I have to take care of you!"

"Wait, you're a respectable adult?" After saying that, I quickly hung up, not wanting to mess anything else up. 

-Another Timeskip- 

"Lovi? Where are you?" Y/N asked after letting herself in. I grumbled in response. "Ah, so you're in the living room? Ok." I grumbled once again, crossing my arms across my chest from underneath the blankets I had piled on top of myself. "Lovi, I brought you some tomatoes. And they're from Antonio. (Spain) Come to the kitchen, and I'll give you some. They are your favorite. Red and round." I scoffed. What kind of tomatoes weren't  red and round? 

Eventually, I gave in and sauntered into the kitchen to see Y/N wearing an apron and humming while washing some plump tomatoes. "Oh, I see you finally decided to join me?" Y/N turned around to face me, saying, "You know, Toni told me that you were a jerk when you were a kid, but I didn't think you'd be this  much like your adult self." 

I grumbled. "Shut up, Rome." Y/N stuck out her tongue playfully and tossed me a tomato. 

"Oh, but Romano, you shouldn't be so rude to your capitol!"

"I said shut up!"

-Timeskip #5,000,000-

I groggily opened my eyes, my head laying on something soft. "Mmm..." I hummed before opening my eyes to two surprises.

1. I was back in my normal body.

2. I was laying on Y/N!?

I quickly leapt off of her, rolling on the floor. I heard a soft giggle, and glanced up to see Y/N trying to keep in her laughter. Soon, however, we were both a blushing mess.

It was now or never...

 "I love you!" We both shouted at the same time, Y/N rolling on top of me and I smiled at her. 

I was in love, and nothing would change that. 

~Y/N's POV~

"Vee~ But won't this make our relationship as capitol and country awkward?" Feli whined at me over the phone.

I laughed. "It shouldn't!"

"But Lovi will be overly protective!" He answered.

"Oi, stay away from my girlfriend!" Lovino's shouts carried through the phone.

"See!?"