Normal (Rin Okumura x Reader)

Request =

Anime = Blue Exorcist

(A/N: I was originally going to follow your request more closely, but I decided that I just needed to finish it, I'm sorry NatScott469...)

"Heeeeey, Y/N, do you want to play truth or dare with us?"

"Sure, I guess?"

It was those two sentences that got you into the current situation that you were in. Somehow you were roped in (literal ropes) to playing truth or dare with Rin, Yukio, and Shiemi. You were previously dared to sit for the next five rounds tied to a tree, so sadly now you were stuck with having to answer truths.

"Guys, let me go, I need to go to the restroom." You whined, squirming in your ropes. They all rolled their eyes before Shiemi reluctantly stood up and untied your ropes, escorting you to the door. You slid down against the wall, looking through the crack in the door. You intended to use this time to get some rest away from those three, but also to listen to their game.

"Now that Y/N isn't here," Shiemi started, pointing at Rin. "Truth or dare?" Rin smirked and held up two fingers, meaning dare. Shiemi smiled and said, "I dare you to tell us how you feel about Y/N!" Rin looked uncomfortable for a minute before he said, "Well, I really like her and all, but she's so, so, normal." You stifled a gasp. Normal ? Maybe you weren't magical, or very talented, but still. You stood up and burst through the door, screeching at the top of your lungs.

"Normal? Normal ? I'm not that mundane, am I?" You asked, waving your hands around. "And even if I was, what's wrong with being normal?" You shouted, tears starting to well up in your eyes. It stung to be called normal in a school for Exorcists, and by your crush? Well, you were swimming in a puddle of hurt. Yukio and Rin looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

"But Y/N, there's nothing wrong with being normal." Sheimi said, oblivious to your feelings. "It just means you're not as special as us." She instantly slapped a hand over her mouth, realizing what she just said. "Y-Y/N, I-I'm sorry!" She whispered to you, trying desperately to apologize.

However, it was too late, and you ran out of the room towards your own. The trio glanced at each other nervously before following you. "Y/N, we're not supposed to wander the halls alone!" Yukio yelled while hurrying after you. "Don't you remember about the demon terrorizing students lately?" You just sped up, tightening your jacket around you.

Suddenly you noticed that the air around you had cooled significantly, thus causing you to stop. You backed up against a wall, noticing that Yukio had skidded to a complete stop and fingered his guns, ready to attack. You felt a cold hand placed on your shoulder and looked up to see Sheimi, her eyes pitch black. "S-Shiemi?" You asked, tensing up. Shiemi lashed out and slapped you to the floor, cackling madly. You shut your eyes and curled up into a ball to absorb any possible impact. A moment later you heard slicing sounds and opened your eyes to see Rin hovering above you.

"Thank goodness Y/N!" Rin gasped, hugging you close to him. "I was so worried when the demon slapped you, I- I wouldn't have been able to deal with it if y-you..." He trailed off, kissing you. You kissed back in shock, happy that you were finally with your one and only love.

(A/N: Well... That was interesting... Hope you enjoyed! [In case anyone is wondering... Shiemi died...])