Entry 1

Author's Note:

Before you start reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

So it began...

They were saving money to go Korea...

Lara's POV:

"I gotta say, it wont be easy, but if we keep going till the end no-one can stop us. Push comes to shove." Mona thought out loud.

"But you know, if we screw up-" Lara started, yet before she could continue Mona interrupted.

"Let's just not think about that now. We gotta stand on the edge right? To see that beautiful view... And if we screw up, we'll laugh it out. Simple" rubbing Lara's knee with a reassuring smile.

"I guess.. AUGH I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORROW! Not the day after that, or the day after after that, OR EVEN THE DAY BEFORE THAT!" Lara said flopping onto the bed.

Then Mona began, "You do know that the day before that is the day after that, just eliminating one "after" from the equation. I mean Lara, it's really like 9+8+5+2-2... one two cancels the other-"

"MONA MONA MONA STOP stop stop, good girl" Lara calmed Mona, gesturing her hands the way one does to calm a dog down.

"Woof" Mona said unfazed.

We then looked at each other for one whole minute and collapsed into a fit of laughter for no apparent reason.

Once we both calmed down, Mona walked over to the hotel bed and sat down next to me and said.

"Better believe it girl, cause we made it here, in the heart of Korea, live and strong"

Lara's connection with Mona was like no other, she was the one person who spoke to her heart. She held the key to her happiness and sadness.

She could build her up and break her down.

Mona's POV:

It's happening.

I'm 5 minutes away from a dawn of a new era of mine.

Today my tale climaxes.

"MONA MONA" Lara tugged my arm in hushed screams.

Standing in the line of the meet and greet was beautifully overwhelming.

"I know Lara, I know" I said attempting to contain myself, but my flaming red face gave it away.

We were 2 spots away from the beginning. I clear my throat as I tug my sleeve, protecting the small stereo I hid in it.

Lara and my outfit was coordinated with our personalities.

Mine being fully black,

Whereas Lara had more color in it, but not too colorful, keeping it classy,

Lara was more tanned than myself, her outfit perfectly with her as mine did to me

One spot down... one more to go... no pressure... no pressure...

Bouncer yells "Next!"

"NO PRESSURE" I yell as I approach Jin (the first member sitting on the table).

"What?" Mumbles Jin.

I set the stereo on the table, and smile apologetically, as Lara and I part ways getting in position.

Lara and I glanced at each other one last time before the track sounded.

The ticking sound in the track was so loud I could feel it in my bones as I stood, back facing the boys.

Jimin's voice was the first in the song which sent my arms flying in the air as I faced them.

Our legs coordinated with eachother, not moving one joint without having Lara move the joint with me.

We feminized Save Me to a softer version. Taehyung's voice sang slowing the track down and preparing for the bridge; my heart moving faster by the second as the chorus played, our whole body reacting to it.

The music moved our bodies, moving our waist to the beat, not too much, just the right amount.

The dance fit the rap part most, for at each word our body moved making the dance more complex and beautiful.

Jimin's ending came as we imitated the guys, turning around falling on our knees, ending our performance.

I release a tiresome sigh knowing that Lara and I perfected the dance.

The crowd bursts into claps. Then, I felt a tug at my elbow.

"Out! The both of you! I'm done speaking nicely to you crazy typical fangirls!" Yells the security guard.

As the bouncer ushers us to the exit, we take one last glance at BTS.

A look of awe has dominated their facial expressions. Rap monster, however, looked intrigued.

Rap monster mumbles " Crazy... I agree. Typical? Not so sure about that.".

They worked so hard for this, and didn't let themselves down.

Probably even transcending the boundaries of their expectations, and thus a new road awaits. A road leading them further and further... deeper and deeper... into oblivious victory.

Author Note (Bangtanlara):

Hello beautiful readers! I just wanted to remind you incase you didn't already see in the story description that this book is co-written.

I wrote just as much as GothicDweeb did!

So if you would please follow her too!

If you ever have any comments or requests dm either her or myself, and we will be more than happy to consider them!

Lastly,
Thank you for reading this book and we hope you'll enjoy it!