Entry 11

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

And so it began, driven by a strive to entice the blooming of a flower to water another.

A glimpse of a passionate heartbeat...

Be warned, for the hurricane has began to unfold. 

Lara's POV:

"I knew he'd like you better." I admitted as we started our journey to our promised food.

"He honestly didn't. I just directly caught on with the moves, so I helped you. As a result, a thank you was needed." Mona justified the choreographer's actions.

"That means he liked you better!" I laughed at her reaction as I opened the kitchen door, letting her enter before me.

"I mean, at least I wasn't complaining about the fact that I was sweating every now and then!" Mona walked in and I followed.

"HA! So you admit he liked you better!" I pointed at her, my eyes wide with victory.

"Okay, maybe he did. A little." she sat down on one of the stools.

"A little?" I mocked.

"Okay, a lot is that what you want to hear?" She laughed at how, for once, I was right!

"What's all the yelling about?" Taehyung popped out of nowhere, walking towards the refrigerator. 

"Oh! We're not yelling... We just like to discuss things... Out loud." I tried explaining it in a civil way.

He reached for the refrigerator door, which Mona was previously holding, joining her in the search for something to eat.

Mona slightly jumped in her place, acknowledging his presence.

"Isn't that yelling though?" he questioned. 

Taehyung took a step closer to the fridge, consequently becoming closer to Mona as well.

"Sorry." she mumbled stepping back. "It's just uhm, we just finished practice so.." rambled Mona trying to explain the reason behind her potential stench. 

Taehyung places his hand on her shoulder to say "Oh don't worry about it, really. Jungkook's post-practice stench made me immune to others." letting out a warm chuckle afterwards.

That, nevertheless, did nothing to prevent the evident redness on Mona's embarrassed cheeks.

"Hahaha, yeah. Well, I'm still sorry I-" begins Mona before Taehyung interrupted her to say "Hey, really. It's no problem."

Taehyung displayed a genuine smile that could honestly make anyone's heart flutter, but I can sense a bit more than fluttering with Mona.

After eating my well deserved meal, I searched for a calm spot with a clear view, which was the terrace for me.

The view was mind blowing. I honestly felt at completely ease as my eyes took their time with admiring every single aspect of it.

I slowly sat down on one of the chairs, took out my copybook to continue writing the song I was previously working on.

"Writing again?" a familiar voice interrupted.

"Was trying to... again." I laughed as he seated himself next to me.