Entry 12

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Tonight is the night. The night a passionate heartbeat meets another.

Tonight we witness the birth of a series of nocturnal sessions to ease and cleanse the souls and minds of one another.

A series allowing the dreamers of the night to enliven their desires, and tow them towards day.

Mona's P.O.V:

Breathe.

We did it.

I scan PD-nim's face attempting to detect any worrisome expressions.

Safe to conclude that our chances of receiving burdensome comments is close to nil.

I stand straight breathing heavily... My body moved so fast... My breath could not keep up. Lara's breath could not keep up!

"So-heeee-...What'd you uh -hooo- What'd you think, P-PD-nim?" Asks Lara clutching her fast-beating heart trying to restrain it.

"Second testing went fairly well. Here's the difficult part: You have two weeks to learn a minimum of 8 choreographies. The list would be on the new issue of your schedules. Including you girls was a sudden change of plans, so time is no friend of ours now. The tour is in two weeks and 3 days time. It's getting serious now. Are you ready?"

We are.

Liar~

"We will be." I stringently state.

I walk towards the elevator as I felt the weight of the stress slow my pace down.

I, then, stand inanimate almost giving in to fear.

"I need to take a breather" I turn to Lara gesturing her to press the button that lead to the 6th floor.

She obliged, giving me a sweet reassuring smile.

Here comes the waterworks.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out.

The closer I got to the terrace, the more I sped my pace.

I was determined to reach the terrace before my tears drop to my chin.

I gently slide its doors open, and felt a light breeze caress my cheek, which my heart regarded as a signal to let go... and cry. The navy night's sky, and glistening of the stars made me believe that I stood in a safe platform to hand my heart the wheel for a while.

"Tina, I'm scared." I managed to utter.

"Am I going to make it? Am I way in over my head? Am I even allowed to cry? Do I have that right? If the turn of events go downhill, I will be held responsible. I don't care if I go down, frankly, I just don't want the rest to go down with me. I might deserve this, but they don't. They don't! They don't! I'm scared! I'm sorry! I-"

"Is this another 'out-loud' discussion?" Asks Taehyung as he rests his forearms on the terrace handrail.

"Did you hear all that?" I ask defensively whilst sniffling.

Taehyung rubs the back of his neck in deep thought

"Well, are you going to make it? You will if you work hard enough.
Are you over your head? Not a chance. You made it here. Give yourself some credit.
Are you allowed to cry? All people who feel pain have the right to cry. So, cry..."

"You can't- I- please just.." I felt the swarm of tears violently burst out of my eyes.

"Now tell me! Who's this 'Tina' you were talking to?" He asks letting out an innocent giggle.

"Sh-she's that star over there" I point out in a child-like manner, right after sniffling and sucking the rest of the tears in. "I've spoken to this star ever since I was a kid. I'd either express my concerns to her, or simply tell her stories".

"Do you visit her every night?"

"Yeah..."

"Then I'd like to give these stories a listen!" He says cheerfully.

"But, I'm usually here late at night. I wouldn't want to keep you up! Sleep doesn't come easy for me so..." I comment feeling concerned.

"Great then! We'll help each other get some peaceful sleep! Let's meet up here every night at... 4 am, just like now. I'm looking forward to this new tradition." says Taehyung, sounding as joyful as ever.

He gives me a final comforting smile before walking away.

He halts in his tracks, and turns back to say "By the way, you do deserve this. You deserve this just as much as we all do, Mona. Sleep well."

"Th-thank you..."

I stood bewildered, as my brain attempted to adjust to and comprehend what had just occurred.

And so it began, the synchronous beatings of two destined hearts.