Entry 14

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Today, we witness the Machiavellian in action.

A halfwit master mind finally finds an accomplice to take on brilliance.

The two partners in crime embark in a path to oddly righteous content.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

10:55 am.

PD-nim should be here any minute now.

As I scan the opposite side of the table, I see:

 Lara casually conversing with Mona.

J-hope adjusting the sleeves of his T-shirt.

Taehyung attempting to focus his his sleepy eyes on a random tissue box on table.

Yoongi slowly sipping on his black iced Americano.

My eyes eventually choose to fixate on a particular frame...

Lara on one polar end, and Yoongi on another.

This is perfect.

I can finally hold something above Yoongi's head, without causing any damage.

He's still my hyung afterall...haha... 

THIS FEELS EXHILARATING.

It's a win-win, really.

Lara gets recognized.

Yoongi invests in what he loves the most: Music.

So, there's no harm in getting a kick out of this along the road.

I casually tap on the table to get Lara's attention. She, then, looks my way as I flash a devious smile while slipping an ace of spades out of my wallet making it slightly visible.

-flashback- 

"The cards?" Lara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Let's consider ourselves athletes. To get to the goal, we need a game plan. To succeed, we need to organize our plan from A to Z..." I begin, taking out a deck of cards.

"But, thing is, athletes don't always win. So we need a backup plan. More like, backup planS..."

"Tell me more." Lara urges me to proceed.

"A master plan , and 4 back up ones, to be exact. Thus, these cards." I continue.

"Card one: The Initiator; Ace Of Spades. Let's bribe him into this. One of Yoongi's rare soft spots would be food."

-end of flashback-

Lara's POV:

The meeting ended as soon as it started. 

Namjoon briefed us on the main points of the meeting, giving everyone a task for the approaching concert.